[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 18 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
All of these are WW2 sets I'd like to see,

Hedgerow Stalemate,
Includes a Tiger or a Panther and a tank crew with a piece of hedgerow terrain.

Armoured Counter Attack,
Includes a SdKfz 251 with a squad of German Infantry and a MG nest.

Amphibious Assault,
Includes a LVT with a squad of Marines including SGT. Roebuck and a little bit of beach terrain.

Armoured Charge,
Includes a T34 and a Panzer IV both with crews and some hay bales as terrain.

Hedgerow Stalemate,
Includes a Tiger or a Panther and a tank crew with a piece of hedgerow terrain.

Armoured Counter Attack,
Includes a SdKfz 251 with x3 German Soldiers and a MG nest.

Amphibious Assault,
Includes a LVT with x4 Marines including SGT. Roebuck and a little bit of beach terrain.

Legends Armoured Charge,
Includes a T34 and a Panzer IV both with crews and some hay bales as terrain.

Legends Bocage Battle,
Includes a camouflaged Pak 40, a Willys Jeep with a mountable MG, x2 US Soldiers, x2 German Panzergrenadiers with camouflaged uniforms and a long stretch of hedgerow terrain.

Legends Desert Oasis,
Includes a SAS Willys Jeep with mounted MGs, a Pak 40, x2 Commonwealth Soldiers, x2 DAK Soldiers and some Oasis terrain.

Feel free to suggest as many WW2 sets!

maybe they could make a trench from ww1 the only problem is that its not cod

would like nuk3town returning but bo3 version with all ten specialalists ruin outrider prophet battrey seraph nomad reaper spectere firebreak and black jack with raps hcxd g.i unit hater care package dart and cerberas.

mega bloks should make the der eisendrace dlc1 zombies map with the 4 elematal bows takeo nikola demsey and richofen are storylline carecters also the panzer soldat with the raygun kn44 mr6 also would like all the other dlcs dlc2 zetsebo no shima the kt 4 the dogs spiders dlc 3 gorod krovi ppsh 41 gz3 raygun mk3 gaunlet of sigrfehg dragon nikolai 1.0s mech thrasher russian manglers skull of nan swapwe and summoning key

@Datboi123 Go to school. Names, and titles are uppercase.

DaForerunner wrote:@Datboi123 Go to school. Names, and titles are uppercase.
Dude, don't be a jerk.

Ok, I wasn't talking to you. Ooooh, my favorite Halo armor is Scout in Green from Series Alpha. Mind your own business. It is spelled Spartans, not Spartanz.

[quote="DaForerunner"]Ok, I wasn't talking to you. Ooooh, my favorite Halo armor is Scout in Green from Series Alpha. Mind your own business. It is spelled Spartans, not Spartanz.[/quote

Why are we supposed to care which is Halo armor.

DonjoMan wrote:
DaForerunner wrote:Ok, I wasn't talking to you. Ooooh, my favorite Halo armor is Scout in Green from Series Alpha. Mind your own business. It is spelled Spartans, not Spartanz.

Dude now you are just mean stop it. What you think you're the best and we suck he just made a mistake forget it.

Return to “Call of Duty”