[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 171 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
My biggest set that's non-moc is probably the scorpion, except that I destroyed it for pieces. Fun fact - I got it for just $10, at a shoe store. The largest moc that I have would be what I've decided to call my Bull.

Writing class: Write a persuasive essay on a subject you are passionate about.

Me: “Why MegaBrands is superior to (Large Competitor Company).”

nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:34 pm

*Teacher looks at essay.* "I'm sorry this is invalide." *Shreds essey while placing a UCS Ego falcon on there desk for good measure*

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:07 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:34 pm

*Teacher looks at essay.* "I'm sorry this is invalide." *Shreds essey while placing a UCS Ego falcon on there desk for good measure*
"Years of academy training, WASTED!"

Listening to an hour of good ol' Halo music cuz its Saturday and I have nothing better to do.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:07 pm
Listening to an hour of good ol' Halo music cuz its Saturday and I have nothing better to do.
I'm listening to IRISH music cuz its Saturday and I have nothing better to do.

Spartanz19 wrote:

Listening to my secondary voice. Life's hard.

Spartanz19 wrote:
I just found out about cratered from Halo wars 2. It fits the mood I'm in because of all this rain I'm getting.

Cinimod64 wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:33 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:
I just found out about cratered from Halo wars 2. It fits the mood I'm in because of all this rain I'm getting.
Listen to Amethyst as well. Great large scale battle vibe!

Cinimod64 wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:33 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:
Wow, you didn’t know about Cratered? Man, I love that song.

Return to “General discussion”