[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Shrub Enterprises - Page 175 - Community

Shrub Enterprises

Tell your own story!
Well I'm really good a doing stuff so you decide. Although I like coming up with stories as well as building new vehicles of destruction. One last thing. my favorite armor in all of halo is the H5 Scout armor so I hope this goes through, I'll be looking forward to your call.

Fallen_Knight_Animations_ wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:28 am
Well I'm really good a doing stuff so you decide. Although I like coming up with stories as well as building new vehicles of destruction. One last thing. my favorite armor in all of halo is the H5 Scout armor so I hope this goes through, I'll be looking forward to your call.
Well unfortunately I don't have any scout armor figs, but on the subject of open positions we do need a replacement mechanic. That job would allow you the creative license to design/modify existing vehicles.

ratss454 wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:11 am
Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:28 am
Well unfortunately I don't have any scout armor figs, but on the subject of open positions we do need a replacement mechanic. That job would allow you the creative license to design/modify existing vehicles.
oh so he can repair my creations now!!

Yes I would love that job! When do I start!

Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:11 am
Yes I would love that job! When do I start!
Then it's yours my friend, congratulations you are now the head mechanic at Shrub Enterprises. You may start your new job at your leisure, and if you have any inquiries about company policy and anything of the sort just go right ahead and ask them here.

@ratts can you tell me the do's and don'ts?

Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:22 am
1. Dont support bush.

Bmatt123 wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:39 pm
1. Dont support bush.
Well said my friend, it should also be noted we are not to seek any conflict with Bush Industries. Other points will be listed below.

2. The manufacturing of vehicles and weapons utilizing shrubs is strictly prohibited.

3. While I participate in/encourage Y-Posing no one is required in anyway to do so as well.

4. The disclosure of company secrets is also prohibited.

5. If you find food in the breakroom fridge with someone else's name on it its probably not yours.

ratss454 wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:46 pm
Bmatt123 wrote:
1. Dont support bush.
Well said my friend, it should also be noted we are not to seek any conflict with Bush Industries. Other points will be listed below.

2. The manufacturing of vehicles and weapons utilizing shrubs is strictly prohibited.

3. While I participate in/encourage Y-Posing no one is required in anyway to do so as well.

5. If you find food in the breakroom fridge with someone else's name on it its probably not yours.
Probably my sandwich

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:33 pm
ratss454 wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:46 pm
Bmatt123 wrote:

1. Dont support bush.

Probably my sandwich
yeah I think the giraffe from last year is back, this morning I went for my ravioli and it was gone

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”