[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Project: V.O.R.T.E.X - Page 176 - Community

Project: V.O.R.T.E.X

Tell your own story!
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:22 am
charliebucket wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:26 pm
Yeah seems like the older fellas (CC, you, Sabree, Nato, me, ect) don't seem to be on as much, especially Sabree. I'm guessing he's too busy to be active. Shame.

Anyway, I'll be back to uploading today, so that'll maybe make the gallery a tad more active.
can't get enough sleep.
Jee. In that case, take a break from the site for a while, if it gives you more sleeping time.

I think everyone, including me would rather you were well-rested than active here.

Just guess I was missing the sorta April-August time last year, when the Mega-Verse and all our comics were just getting started, and everyone was super-active, sharing plots and just hanging out, telling stories and having a laugh...

Those were the days.

Yeah take a break if you need Sabree no stress. Like Charlie I would prefer you to be happy and rested then stressed. Take your time it's your life, live it how you see fit.

New comic, and the competition is starting later today, so watch out for that.

All the rules are explained in the post. Have fun, any questions please ask. When you enter, feel free to post it here.

After the special-effects-intensive poster I created for the Mega-Verse, I really didn't feel up to trying to create another massive, complicated entry for this contest. Instead, I settled for a simpler, more poignant image.

Enjoy.

Wow that's really well done, Nato. Your certainly going to be tough competition for any other entrants.

Headaches are a common symptom. I hear a frying pan to the head helps

I always thought it was a gravity hammer, smh

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”