[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Halo: Battle status - Page 19 - Community

Halo: Battle status

Tell your own story!
So who wants to do the next part?

Still thinking of the next part, I did have a slight idea, but then my brain went kaput

^lol, all good, mind if I share an idea? and is it really 1am where you are?

No to your first question, to your second question, 1:21 PM now

Haha all good and wow your only what 2 hours behind my time, depending on what the day is (I think its pretty cool when you talk to peeps from somewhere else in the world ;)

So what's the idea you wanted to tell me?

Haha it isn't much but was thinking you could elaborate more on Akula's cuz and reveal more of her character, if she gets up to something an tell more about Mila, I dunno, just an idea, but it's up to you, your good at writing, I am sure you'll come up with something

Yeah well, right now I've hit writers block, can't think of anything at the moment =(

Man thats a pain, wanna chat about the story if you got some time (I got nothing really to do over here) It may just give you an idea :)

Well, I think it's coming along nicely, it's funny really, you, Akula, DDoll, and I make a good team making this story. Same with the COD battle status story

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”