[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
New Line Possibilities for MCX - Page 19 - Community

New Line Possibilities for MCX

Got a question? Ask it here!
Now I don't know how old anyone is but there is an old anime show from the 80's that I think has a lot of stuff that would make nice builds for mega. It's called robotech (macross), it had 3 different series. Aliens, battle mecha (some can transform , people, transport ships. If you have never seen it look it up.

Snowman33 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:06 pm
Now I don't know how old anyone is but there is an old anime show from the 80's that I think has a lot of stuff that would make nice builds for mega. It's called robotech (macross), it had 3 different series. Aliens, battle mecha (some can transform , people, transport ships. If you have never seen it look it up.
i wanted patlabor look it up my guy i watch a whole lot of mecha i like gasaraki and votoms armored troopers

Who wants to see The classic Dracula Frankenstein And the Wolfman against Freddie Jason And Mike Meyers?
Or Predator hunting them all?

HALx-10 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:34 pm
Snowman33 wrote:
i wanted patlabor look it up my guy i watch a whole lot of mecha i like gasaraki and votoms armored troopers
That does look cool is there lots of different mecha

There was a 3D anime style series of starship troopers... it was ok? I guess I've never enjoyed anime

TheArbiter25 wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:27 pm
There was a 3D anime style series of starship troopers... it was ok? I guess I've never enjoyed anime
i didn't used to either then i found mecha its the best anime because its not all big eyed girls, you get fighting robots and animation wise that's pretty cool

Snowman33 wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:02 pm
HALx-10 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:34 pm
Snowman33 wrote:
That does look cool is there lots of different mecha
mecha is very huge, you even see these ideas in games i play now adays, starcraft for example has mechs so does halo wars, try watching the shows i mentioned their classics everyone could like

ShockDrJ wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:03 pm
Who wants to see The classic Dracula Frankenstein And the Wolfman against Freddie Jason And Mike Meyers?
Or Predator hunting them all?
maybe but thier not pulling my leg

TheArbiter25 wrote:
a long tiem ago when i was a kid thier was a spinoff called rough necks i like that but imo im a fan of the wisdom of the books i liek the idea of bulky power armor and want more mech style stuff

TheArbiter25 wrote:
be careful what you say, not all anime is the same mecha is somewhat enjoyable, and i liked rough necks the animated series

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”