[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Project: V.O.R.T.E.X - Page 181 - Community

Project: V.O.R.T.E.X

Tell your own story!
Okay I've been giving stopmotion a try and i'm LOVING IT!

DBMAN1 wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:12 pm
Awesome! You'll need to show us what you make.

charliebucket wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:11 pm
DBMAN1 wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:12 pm
Awesome! You'll need to show us what you make.
I've been trying but it doesn't go through. It's because the camera im using is a little grainy so the picture I take for the post the mod's can't tell what it is.

charliebucket wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:44 am
They needs the Green. GREENSPARTAN! #DABGANGMANSTYLEJOHNCENAWHIPNEHNEHPOPCULTURETRENDSSTUFFSINHERESOMEWHEREWILLTHISEVERENDITHINKNOTBUTHEYGREENSPARTNISACOOLDUDEWHYAMITYPINGSTILLIDON'TKNOWWHYHELPMEWHERESALLTHESPACESINALLTHESEHASHTAGSWHYDON'TTHEYUSESPACESINHASHTAGSTHINGYS? #DB #HASHTAGS #ROLIPOLIOLI #STUFFS #BEENBAGCHAIRS #ALLCAPS.

That's a long #. The best #.

DBMAN1 wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:23 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:44 am
They needs the Green. GREENSPARTAN! #DABGANGMANSTYLEJOHNCENAWHIPNEHNEHPOPCULTURETRENDSSTUFFSINHERESOMEWHEREWILLTHISEVERENDITHINKNOTBUTHEYGREENSPARTNISACOOLDUDEWHYAMITYPINGSTILLIDON'TKNOWWHYHELPMEWHERESALLTHESPACESINALLTHESEHASHTAGSWHYDON'TTHEYUSESPACESINHASHTAGSTHINGYS? #DB #HASHTAGS #ROLIPOLIOLI #STUFFS #BEENBAGCHAIRS #ALLCAPS.
Not unless they pay me in 1 000 000 of every mega set and a warehouse.

Ok I see more of what you mean now. Where can I get a silver Spartans scout armor.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”