[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Project: V.O.R.T.E.X - Page 183 - Community

Project: V.O.R.T.E.X

Tell your own story!
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:59 am
I think he's a bit crazy
Maybe he is...

Maybe he isn't...

Shoot him! j/k!! nice episode as always Charlie

Hmmm might have to get that ship if it's on sale.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:48 pm
Hmmm might have to get that ship if it's on sale.
The Harvester? Yeah it's a great set. I'd highly recommend it.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:30 am
charliebucket wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:55 am
Hey all, do you know wether the Blue Series Banshee is a rare set or just uncommon? Thanks.
The Blue series weapon kit set were very rare and are very expensive. IDK about the banshee. I can get it for about the same as a normal banshee.
Answer, it and the blue series were an exclusive to the European market only. That is the cheapest of the 5? Sets released under that series. Normally going for about 20-30 in the US. The rocket hog and falcon are rarer. So are the odst and honor guard packs from the series.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:14 pm
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:30 am
charliebucket wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:55 am
Hey all, do you know wether the Blue Series Banshee is a rare set or just uncommon? Thanks.
The Blue series weapon kit set were very rare and are very expensive. IDK about the banshee. I can get it for about the same as a normal banshee.
Answer, it and the blue series were an exclusive to the European market only. That is the cheapest of the 5? Sets released under that series. Normally going for about 20-30 in the US. The rocket hog and falcon are rarer. So are the odst and honor guard packs from the series.
Right gotcha. Good thing I didn't buy that set...

We are one third through Trials of CC Browning. Kool stuff.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”