[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Halo: Battle status - Page 20 - Community

Halo: Battle status

Tell your own story!
Agreed, we are the 4 amigos, and yes I think it is really cool, I really like the way we are writing this (part wise) as I even started doing this with a friend who lives a couple of hours away (though not a halo or cod type)

Yeah, and to think I was the one who kickstarted the whole thing, who knew?

Yeah, thanks, never got to say that, O and just going off subject for a second, what is it like where you live in America?(never been before so thought I could ask a local ;)

Assassinater117 wrote:Yeah, thanks, never got to say that, O and just going off subject for a second, what is it like where you live in America?(never been before so thought I could ask a local ;)
I just live in a town in Conn., but I'm gonna be moving to Philadelphia,PA in two months

Okay cool I've heard of Philadelphia before, you looking forward to moving?

Not really, I've had to move 5 times, each time I had to leave family and friends behind.
By the way, what's the Australia Zoo like? I've seen a few videos of it, but I thought since you live in Australia, you'd know what it's like

Yeah it can be a pain moving and yeah Australia Zoo is pretty cool, went there a few months back (I only live 15 mins away from it ;)

*incoherent noises* 15 minutes away from Australia Zoo?! Hoo boy, you are one lucky Aussie! I've only heard of it because of Steve Irwin and his family owning it, I can't believe how big Bindi is, already in her teens and as famous as her dad

Hahaha, yeah I guess so only moved here end of last year, and yeah though Bindi looks like more of a woman than a teen (no offense to her lol) So have you seen snow before where you have lived? (Only ever seen snow once)

Dude, that's like asking a plane if it has wings. Yes I've seen snow, I live in New England, heck, last winter we got slammed with a blizzard that pretty much buried Boston

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”