[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos... - Page 20 - Community

The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos...

Tell your own story!
Dieselgirl8 wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:43 am
Wow the Mega Construx equivalent of tumblr
Congrats on your second post! 🎉

nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:10 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:23 pm
Th fallout three has a good story. Don't believe me go play it and see. Fallout new Vegas is better in most ways at least in terms of gameplay. They can stand side by side. Fallout 4 sucks and is underwhelming in many ways. The classic fallout 1-2 are both great classic games with very heavy RPG vibes to them. Most of the games in the fallout franchise are worth checking out even if you don't like the way one company handled the title over the other.

At the very least fallout still encapsulates it's basic ideas and core concepts throughout the series. Unlike some more modern things. (Starwars and halo) (you can't lie, halo 5 was terrible)
If one more person makes a Halo 5 hate comment, or talks about George Lucas/Disney ruining Star Wars, I'm going to kill someone.

343 DID NOT RUIN HALO OMG yes BUNGiE doesn't own it anymore. Yes Halo 4 stunk. Maybe Halo 5 isn't the best game. Doesn't mean the WHOLE THING is completely ruined.

Gah I've spent to much time in the Halo waypoint forums. All anyone talks about there is how everything about Halo is *** now that 343 owns it.

LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I need some infusion...
I LOVE The Last Jedi. and Halo 5, Could have used more Blue Team tho 343!

DBMAN1 wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:18 am
nigelninja11 wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Th fallout three has a good story. Don't believe me go play it and see. Fallout new Vegas is better in most ways at least in terms of gameplay. They can stand side by side. Fallout 4 sucks and is underwhelming in many ways. The classic fallout 1-2 are both great classic games with very heavy RPG vibes to them. Most of the games in the fallout franchise are worth checking out even if you don't like the way one company handled the title over the other.

At the very least fallout still encapsulates it's basic ideas and core concepts throughout the series. Unlike some more modern things. (Starwars and halo) (you can't lie, halo 5 was terrible)
If one more person makes a Halo 5 hate comment, or talks about George Lucas/Disney ruining Star Wars, I'm going to kill someone.

343 DID NOT RUIN HALO OMG yes BUNGiE doesn't own it anymore. Yes Halo 4 stunk. Maybe Halo 5 isn't the best game. Doesn't mean the WHOLE THING is completely ruined.

Gah I've spent to much time in the Halo waypoint forums. All anyone talks about there is how everything about Halo is *** now that 343 owns it.

LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I need some infusion...
This is what someone who knows a good story does not look like.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:50 am
Dieselgirl8 wrote:
What do you mean?

Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:31 am
Spartanz19 wrote:
Dieselgirl8 wrote:
What do you mean?
Diesel made her second post on the forums. It was kinda a joke.

Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:30 am
DBMAN1 wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:18 am
nigelninja11 wrote:

LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I need some infusion...
This is what someone who knows a good story does not look like.
And this is what a boi with bad taste looks like.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:

LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I need some infusion...
First off, don't need to talk about starwars. Its true, Last jedi is an objectively terrible movie with mountains of plot holes, terrible writing and inconsistences that completely disrespects and disregards what made the franchise great. This is a fact, you can still like the movie that's fine.

Meanwile actually I didn't blame halo's fall on 343I. Were they the worst possible choice to put in charge of the halo franchise, debatable. Did anyone know and/or care about them before they were given the halo title... no. did they in actual interviews comment about there disdain for the original halo and purposely hired people who hated the original games to work on the new ones... sadly yes. Dose that mean its all 343I's fault, no not all of it. Halo 4 despite its terrible online multiplayer, it had a riveting and gripping story that paid homage to the original series without cheapening it, that I and a lot of other could respect and enjoy. Halo 5's campaign then completely cheapened the emotional impact of halo 4's campaign wile at the same time being just out right lazy and poorly written. Its multiplayer wile buggy and broken at launch was miles above halo 4's. As of now its in a stable spot and can be pretty darn good along with having one of the best forge modes in the series. Wile it lacks the strategic and clever map design that makes a good arena shooter it can be a fun game to play and its firefight game mode is considered one of the biggest additions that the game brought to the franchise. 343I has to not only meet expectations but surpass them with Halo 6. The reveal was impressive but I see the point some other people made when they said it wasn't as impressive as people made it out to be.

This is not to say that the bungie Halo franchise games were perfect either. They had there flaws and weaknesses, however story telling, map design, and gameplay were normally not one of them..

LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I need some infusion...
Ikr.
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
nigelninja11 wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:

LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I need some infusion...
First off, don't need to talk about starwars. Its true, Last jedi is an objectively terrible movie with mountains of plot holes, terrible writing and inconsistences that completely disrespects and disregards what made the franchise great. This is a fact, you can still like the movie that's fine.

Meanwile actually I didn't blame halo's fall on 343I. Were they the worst possible choice to put in charge of the halo franchise, debatable. Did anyone know and/or care about them before they were given the halo title... no. did they in actual interviews comment about there disdain for the original halo and purposely hired people who hated the original games to work on the new ones... sadly yes. Dose that mean its all 343I's fault, no not all of it. Halo 4 despite its terrible online multiplayer, it had a riveting and gripping story that paid homage to the original series without cheapening it, that I and a lot of other could respect and enjoy. Halo 5's campaign then completely cheapened the emotional impact of halo 4's campaign wile at the same time being just out right lazy and poorly written. Its multiplayer wile buggy and broken at launch was miles above halo 4's. As of now its in a stable spot and can be pretty darn good along with having one of the best forge modes in the series. Wile it lacks the strategic and clever map design that makes a good arena shooter it can be a fun game to play and its firefight game mode is considered one of the biggest additions that the game brought to the franchise. 343I has to not only meet expectations but surpass them with Halo 6. The reveal was impressive but I see the point some other people made when they said it wasn't as impressive as people made it out to be.

This is not to say that the bungie Halo franchise games were perfect either. They had there flaws and weaknesses, however story telling, map design, and gameplay were normally not one of them..
I think personally that Halo 5 is great, I never really did the story, I'm planing on trying it at some point in time, sadly I can't buy Halo 6 so.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:36 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:

LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I need some infusion...

I agree with you I don't play halo too much but I see where you're coming from. Take fallout for example, everyone hates Bethesda for "ruining fallout" with fallout 4 but they're just comparing it to new Vegas a game made by completely different publishers (Obsidian) and saying there's too many lore breaks which there is like post war stuff in pre war containers. But, Bethesda didn't know too much of the lore established with a game they didn't develop in a franchise witch they didn't start developing, and new Vegas broke lore witch is ignored more than fallout 4. How does this have to do with halo I don't know I just thought I would start typing sentences and see where that took me.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:13 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:31 am
Spartanz19 wrote:

What do you mean?
Diesel made her second post on the forums. It was kinda a joke.
Oh right. I get it. I thought you meant as in Forum post and not a reply.
Well, I have the honour to harbour that post then. XD

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”