[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's your Mega 'status' today? - Page 20 - Community

What's your Mega 'status' today?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
JoeFilms wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:51 pm
I got Marine Defense, which is awesome.

But my posts aren’t going through.

I really, really hope it’s just my wifi.

So frankly, I’m somewhat upset. Not mad, just a little worn out at this point.
Try to post something just saying hello with a picture of Joe Wick waving.

I am quite thrilled today, because I got the Wind Raider Attack set at a very good price.

So I guess I'll better start saving for the Castle Grayskull set if I want a complete MCXMotU collection.

JoeFilms wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:51 pm
I got Marine Defense, which is awesome.

But my posts aren’t going through.

I really, really hope it’s just my wifi.

So frankly, I’m somewhat upset. Not mad, just a little worn out at this point.
Marine Defence is a great one. Also fingers crossed your comics go through soon...

Waiting for Friday to pick up some COD containers

What ones are you getting

My status is creative. I was too lazy to walk 6 yards into the kitchen to get a spoon, so I broke off the barrel of the CoD anti-tank gun and used it to stir sugar into my tea.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:42 am
My status is creative. I was too lazy to walk 6 yards into the kitchen to get a spoon, so I broke off the barrel of the CoD anti-tank gun and used it to stir sugar into my tea.
IQ 2 million

nigelninja11 wrote:
R/madlad

nigelninja11 wrote:
Modern problems, require Construxtive solutions.

Currently making everything Combat Evolved related for pictures(IE Scorpion, Banshee, warthog, etc). Especially with the CE blind bags coming out.

Return to “General discussion”