[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
General Gallery Contest Planning Forum. - Page 20 - Community

General Gallery Contest Planning Forum.

General news and information related to Mega Construx
@81Ceta_Deta, so? Can I have July?

Thelvadamee132 wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:28 pm
@81Ceta_Deta, so? Can I have July?
Hold on. I'm at the pool. Lemme see

Because Z19 says he has July, and there are two other people doing contests...

Just to let everyone know my contest will start on July 14th and my contest was approved by Ceta.

Is there anything open in November if not no I only want because of my birthdays there also who runs this show

@81CetaDeta, why is it that I asked for July before @DarthGundam, and yet he is starting his on the 14th and I STILL haven't recieved the go-ahead?

Ok guys chill out. I've been pretty busy and haven't had the time to fix this. Even more so, i've been incredibly tired

UPDATE
There is a new post concerning this topic. I've reorganized a few contests. Please understand i am doing my best to keep track of your bequests. A few contests may be delayed from the date you originally wish. Please take it easy with me , i truly am doing my best, and my life outside the site has occupied a lot of my time

Also DarthGundam i cannot find where you asked for July? On a post in the gallery? I do not recall. Anyway yours will be in Early August, ok?

Heads up! August is gonna have three contests, THEMASTER , Gundam and OldSparrow.

SargentVik if you're asking who is in charge of this, basically it's me. Shlub (RIP his account) started this, and i've taken on the duties.

Oh man, so sorry mate! Wasn't trying to make things hard. My sincere apoligies.
Thank you so much for that post. It was extreemly helpful. Also, DarthGundams post is right below the post in which I am asking for July. He asked for the next available month.

Next month is gonna be busy! When do you think I should announce my contest?

THEMASTER1234 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:05 pm
Next month is gonna be busy! When do you think I should announce my contest?
Probably midway. The 14th or so

Return to “General discussion”