[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 20 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
NaughtyDanny wrote:We need a Online Shop of pieces, where to buy as much as we need bricks for custom sets.
YEEEESSS!!!!

If only that wish could come true.

any thing new from Advanced warfare.

i would really like to see a Huey from Black ops 1
with bowman and a random pilot guy and weapons : defenitly a M60
and a revolver
this is my ideas

I want to see a troop pack which consists of like a S.W.A.T team or GIGN. I think those would look cool!

i think we need a shadow company squad pack from mw2 with a full SCAR and maybe a new head mold please this would be awesome especially for my general shepherd

A couple of sets I'd like to see on the big side would be the "Hijacked" boat. It'd probably be expensive, but would be awesome to have as a set. Also something that I've also discussed in the Halo discussions would be big baseplate sets, possibly with ruined buildings, but just a plain, some terrain, baseplate with a couple characters would be super cool to see as well. On the smaller scale, I was thinking about maybe have some score streak sets, like a k9 unit, or sentry's. And on an even smaller scale, a set that come's with an RC-XD (or HC-XD, either one) would be cool.

Graham10 wrote:A couple of sets I'd like to see on the big side would be the "Hijacked" boat. It'd probably be expensive, but would be awesome to have as a set. Also something that I've also discussed in the Halo discussions would be big baseplate sets, possibly with ruined buildings, but just a plain, some terrain, baseplate with a couple characters would be super cool to see as well. On the smaller scale, I was thinking about maybe have some score streak sets, like a k9 unit, or sentry's. And on an even smaller scale, a set that come's with an RC-XD (or HC-XD, either one) would be cool.
Great idea!!!

Spartanz19 wrote:
Graham10 wrote:A couple of sets I'd like to see on the big side would be the "Hijacked" boat. It'd probably be expensive, but would be awesome to have as a set. Also something that I've also discussed in the Halo discussions would be big baseplate sets, possibly with ruined buildings, but just a plain, some terrain, baseplate with a couple characters would be super cool to see as well. On the smaller scale, I was thinking about maybe have some score streak sets, like a k9 unit, or sentry's. And on an even smaller scale, a set that come's with an RC-XD (or HC-XD, either one) would be cool.
Great idea!!!
Thanks, Spartanz19!

Technically thy do, predator drone an sentry came with the dome battle ground while you could get the drone from ghosts with riley the dog, you can also get a juggurnaut, harrier, chopper gunner, AGR, RVG aswellas dogs an a rc-xd in the nuketown house so they do have killstreak items tossed around in the sets , you pretty much gotta buy some sets for the random items, i bought the dome specifically for the predator drone

Return to “Call of Duty”