[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story - Page 198 - Community

Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story

Tell your own story!
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:17 am
I need to actually remember where I was going with Survivor9...
Roll a nat 20 for confusion

Just so y'all know, I asked if I could make a few characters for watsteland, and I'm almost finished. I just jave a few questions.
  • What color is mutagen?
  • Is it only mutated humans, or aliens?
Thnaks, Thel

Answer 1: Colorless. That was one of the more sinister things about it. You can’t see it.

Answer 2: All mutants in the stories are mutant humans/animals. No aliens. You can use alien figures as mutants, but they would not be called “aliens.”

Thank you Nigel. I look forward to posting them!

The battle of Sub-Harenae has officially begun!

For those wanting to take part, here's a quick rundown of what's going on. USRC troops have split into small incursion teams, each with different leaders, compositions, and tactics, and are entering the sewer network through the range of access points. Some are being stealthy, some are blasting their way through, etc.

CDT and PHU personnel are moving in to protect the civilians, and capture the USRC attackers, where possible. The plan - which the defenders have been made aware of - is to take USRC troops hostage for force a ceasefire, but only time will tell whether this strategy succeeds.

Those are the broad strokes. My comic will be focusing mainly on my own characters, and the PHU's overall plan. Diesel will cameo in my initial chapters, but after that she'll be free for anyone to feature.

Whatever individual stories you want to tell are up to you. The sewers are a big place, so what conflicts and complications your characters come into is up to your discretion. Even if the battle's going well in one area, things might go differently elsewhere. This way, we can all explore the battle, without our separate comics contradicting one another.

I'm not going to rush this towards a conclusion. Battles can be messy and unpredictable, so I want to give the story plenty of time to resolve naturally, and make sure other collaborators have the chance to take part, and help determine the outcome. Have fun, everyone!

Guys it won't let me post it

All you needed was wasteland-custom-gabriel-macker.

One of the main reasons I haven’t been writing for this is that I’ve run out of inspiration for the current story.

That being said, I’ve made the decision to cut “Family Ties” short and start with the next story.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”