[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The derailed thread - Page 198 - Community

The derailed thread

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Hello, I’ve been working on my diorama that I’ve recently posted on the gallery so can’t wait to update you guys on that, but just as a side note but have you guys been finding yourself bored a lot recently? No, just me? Ok

Muto112 wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:19 pm
WWIIboy wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:41 pm
I’m getting a tripod for taking better pictures and I’m getting the entire halo heros series 14 in July so that’s pretty exciting.
Nice!!
I just got the tripod I only have to wait like another month for the figures.

WWIIboy wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:54 pm
Muto112 wrote:
WWIIboy wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:41 pm
I’m getting a tripod for taking better pictures and I’m getting the entire halo heros series 14 in July so that’s pretty exciting.
Nice!!
Well that means you have time enough for testing it and maybe when they arrive you will be able to take even more awesome pics.

Muto112 wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:07 pm
WWIIboy wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:54 pm
Muto112 wrote:

Nice!!
Well that means you have time enough for testing it and maybe when they arrive you will be able to take even more awesome pics.
Thanks man!

I saw today Skiff Intercept at $15.99 on Walmart online aaaaaaaand i bought 3 of them.

I must wait until july 13 to have them!!!

Muto112 wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:23 pm
I saw today Skiff Intercept at $15.99 on Walmart online aaaaaaaand i bought 3 of them.

I think that’s a pretty good set the only problem I had was that one of the heads didn’t have a hole for the helmet and I didn’t realize there were extra heads and I pushed to much and the pin broke. It sits on the head really well though. Also I didn’t have a head for the purple blind bag brute captain so I used of the extras so that was an added bonus.

WWIIboy wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:05 pm
Muto112 wrote:

I think that’s a pretty good set the only problem I had was that one of the heads didn’t have a hole for the helmet and I didn’t realize there were extra heads and I pushed to much and the pin broke. It sits on the head really well though. Also I didn’t have a head for the purple blind bag brute captain so I used of the extras so that was an added bonus.
I think Mega should start including extra heads for marines too in case that one it comes with a defect and it can be replaced. Also it would be perfect for having more human heads since everyone now wants marines. Now thinking of it... i think ill have around of like 8 craig extra heads XD.

Muto112 wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:53 pm
WWIIboy wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:05 pm
Muto112 wrote:

I think Mega should start including extra heads for marines too in case that one it comes with a defect and it can be replaced. Also it would be perfect for having more human heads since everyone now wants marines. Now thinking of it... i think ill have around of like 8 craig extra heads XD.
Yeah that would be good.

Does anyone know if the series 14 mkvii is a female.

I’ve been needing more female Spartans.

WWIIboy wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:37 pm
Does anyone know if the series 14 mkvii is a female.

I’ve been needing more female Spartans.
IDK why I'm replying to this when I don't know the answer but what's your guy's thoughts on Halo Infinite so far

Return to “General discussion”