[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The derailed thread - Page 199 - Community

The derailed thread

General news and information related to Mega Construx
WWIIboy wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:37 pm
Does anyone know if the series 14 mkvii is a female.

I’ve been needing more female Spartans.
It's male.

TacticalSponge wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:51 am
WWIIboy wrote:

It's male.
Ok thanks.

Wetwork9 wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:00 am
WWIIboy wrote:

IDK why I'm replying to this when I don't know the answer but what's your guy's thoughts on Halo Infinite so far
It’s pretty awesome. I got a free preorder on it so that makes it even better.

Does anyone else miss the kinda weird coloration of older figures? Specifically the black flecks in armor and the overall matte appearance?

Murple wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:32 am
Does anyone else miss the kinda weird coloration of older figures? Specifically the black flecks in armor and the overall matte appearance?
Ahh, yes I remember those days, back then I was just starting out. The first fig I remember getting was a white Spartan with a emerald green visor and those black flecks

Wetwork9 wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:42 pm
Murple wrote:
Ahh, yes I remember those days, back then I was just starting out. The first fig I remember getting was a white Spartan with a emerald green visor and those black flecks
Nice, I assume that’s the challenger series mk 4. I’d like to see the shade of green (with black flecks of course) that was prominent in that series again. It looks really nice on the figures from the mongoose set. https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/halo ... an-rogue-0

I’m almost angry at myself for painting that

Murple wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:02 pm
Wetwork9 wrote:
Murple wrote:
Nice, I assume that’s the challenger series mk 4. I’d like to see the shade of green (with black flecks of course) that was prominent in that series again. It looks really nice on the figures from the mongoose set. https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/halo ... an-rogue-0

Same, painted my white mk 4 too so I know what ya feel.

Wetwork9 wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:54 am
Murple wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:02 pm
Wetwork9 wrote:

Same, painted my white mk 4 too so I know what ya feel.
I used the rogue body for a halo 3 master chief before the warthog run set came out so it has the scratch mark and stuff. I never did multiple coats or anything so I could definitely wash the paint off, but I can’t bring myself to do it.

I was an idiot and blue sharpied the white mark 4 from the customizer pack

Bmatt123 wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:16 pm
I was an idiot and blue sharpied the white mark 4 from the customizer pack
Press f to pay respects

Return to “General discussion”