[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
How do you sort your blocks? - Page 3 - Community

How do you sort your blocks?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
twilight9 wrote:In a very simple way. I don't. I just dump all parts from one set into a bag or container if I need to disassemble it. I don't mix parts from different sets. I only mix extra pieces.
I'm the same way, when I get a set, I don't sort it. If I disassemble it, it all goes in the same place. Any extra pieces I have go into a large bin.

TimberWolf646 wrote:
twilight9 wrote:In a very simple way. I don't. I just dump all parts from one set into a bag or container if I need to disassemble it. I don't mix parts from different sets. I only mix extra pieces.
I'm the same way, when I get a set, I don't sort it. If I disassemble it, it all goes in the same place. Any extra pieces I have go into a large bin.

Hmm I don't think I've ever disasmbled a set yet. I have a unbuilt fallen walker but I didn't take it apart. I quess if I do tare something down I have a messed up flood hunters falcon that will be the first to go.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
TimberWolf646 wrote:
Hmm I don't think I've ever disasmbled a set yet. I have a unbuilt fallen walker but I didn't take it apart. I quess if I do tare something down I have a messed up flood hunters falcon that will be the first to go.
Fair enough!

charliebucket wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
TimberWolf646 wrote: I'm the same way, when I get a set, I don't sort it. If I disassemble it, it all goes in the same place. Any extra pieces I have go into a large bin.
Fair enough!
I'm with the Admrial! If tear down a set it's because a whole bunch of pieces are missing. I still might not tear it down if a ton are missing. I like to keep them displayed and ready to do anything.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
charliebucket wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote: Hmm I don't think I've ever disasmbled a set yet. I have a unbuilt fallen walker but I didn't take it apart. I quess if I do tare something down I have a messed up flood hunters falcon that will be the first to go.
Fair enough!
I'm with the Admrial! If tear down a set it's because a whole bunch of pieces are missing. I still might not tear it down if a ton are missing. I like to keep them displayed and ready to do anything.
Yeah I have thought about that but I still like to build my own customs!

charliebucket wrote:
ccbrowning5 wrote:
charliebucket wrote: Fair enough!
I'm with you. Ive found myself buying custom bases and buying extra sets for parts to build customs. It's hard work doing customs but there fun.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
charliebucket wrote:
ccbrowning5 wrote: I'm with the Admrial! If tear down a set it's because a whole bunch of pieces are missing. I still might not tear it down if a ton are missing. I like to keep them displayed and ready to do anything.
I'm with you. Ive found myself buying custom bases and buying extra sets for parts to build customs. It's hard work doing customs but there fun.
Agreed! I only have 9500 ish parts! Which makes it hard as half of them are on sets!

charliebucket wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
charliebucket wrote: Yeah I have thought about that but I still like to build my own customs!
Agreed! I only have 9500 ish parts! Which makes it hard as half of them are on sets!
I haven't actually disassembled a set before, I'm saying that if I did, I wouldn't sort.

TimberWolf646 wrote:
charliebucket wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote: I'm with you. Ive found myself buying custom bases and buying extra sets for parts to build customs. It's hard work doing customs but there fun.
I haven't actually disassembled a set before, I'm saying that if I did, I wouldn't sort.
Fair enough! Also if you wanna invest $20 or more in some drawers then you need to enjoy MoCing a fair bit!

charliebucket wrote:
TimberWolf646 wrote:
charliebucket wrote: Agreed! I only have 9500 ish parts! Which makes it hard as half of them are on sets!
Fair enough! Also if you wanna invest $20 or more in some drawers then you need to enjoy MoCing a fair bit!

Agreed. I'm keep special parts seprate, base bricks that match specific colors togeather ad sets I can rob parts from complete unless needed (these are extras not built) now I know if your looking for parts the assassins creed tower sells super cheap and so dose the cod dome set as well. They also have alot of good parts for there price.

Return to “General discussion”