[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What do you think the next Signature series is for Halo? - Page 3 - Community

What do you think the next Signature series is for Halo?

Builds & Discussions
I agree with what a few people said about having buildings instead of more vehicles. I personally think that Halo would be pretty boring without Warthogs and Banshees, but enough is enough. I think it would be cool if we could have some Forerunner constructs, complete with terminals and hallways. We have plenty of UNSC bases now, we should have more locations that we can build. But, since we are talking about vehicles here, how about a large Covenant ship. And maybe a little less expensive than the Forward Unto Dawn or Scarab. I always thought it would be cool to have a Covenant ship looming over my battlescape, which goes from one wall in my room to the other.

Have they put out a release date for this set?

CsDarKnight wrote:
> I can't believe the NMPD Pelican is the signature set. This set isn't
> really anything new. It's just a rehash of the original Pelican, which I
> already have, with a landing pad. I know the landing pad is neat and all,
> but I feel that they could've created a much better set with something
> brand new like the previous Signature Series. I'm just disappointed to see
> a normal line set being sold off as a signature series all because it
> includes a large landing pad for it.
>
> EDIT: To the person above, the v1 Pelicans were sold at $59.99 when I
> bought it a couple years ago at my local Super Target. The good ol' days
> when Halo Mega Bloks were much cheaper, but I guess inflation and improved
> designs do play a role in cost.

Really? 59.99? Over in the UK I'm pretty sure it retailed for something closer to the £80 - £100 mark
And the recent Halo 4 version was again in the £80 - £100 region (depending on what shop/site used)
I heard conflicting rumours that are saying the NMPD pelican will be around $150 - $200 if its $150 I think it's borderline reasonable anymore than that then I'm going to wait for a sale (then again NMPD line does seem to be more expensive than standard sets look at the US price for the NMPD TTHog!)
And as for those saying its a return of the V1, it's a V3 the back thrusters have a had a change (albeit small change) the hatch to access the troop compartment is in the V2 style not the V1, the V1 opened the other way, and we dont know what else may have changed on the inside, but there's small changes to the ghosts each year and people say its a new version so why is this classed as a V1? (ok this last part wasn't that important I just found it annoying because it's nowhere near the same as the V1 in my personal opinion)

Dutch ODST is missing some stuff. remember how Dutch had that big backpack and all those extra ammo Patches around the sides of his legs and around the sides of his body and the teeth graffiti Helmet make up??? i dont see any of that.

same for Mickeys Radio Backpack. i hope its there on release

ChewyBricks wrote: If they don't want to make a signature set that's a building or structure, then how about smaller sets that can combine with other smaller sets. For instance one set has a floor of building with some figs and another set has another floor of a building that is different that could combine on top of that. Then over the seasons release more floors. This way we could arrange and customize how many buildings and how many floors to each building we want. Many people would want to buy multiples of the same set just so they could create many buildings of varying heights. Give our figures and vehicles a home<--------PLEASE DO THIS!
I think that is sort of their plan with the Firebase based on the way it is built, except for different floors you may be able to get new wall sections and/or towers that plug into the modular build to expand your Firebase the way you want.

Personally I would prefer if Mega just gave us access to getting enough bricks to build a large multi-floor structure. Having done some structures like that with bricks from another company I can tell you that it will take a lot of bricks and even more if you want lots of interior detail as well.

omegabob wrote:
ChewyBricks wrote: If they don't want to make a signature set that's a building or structure, then how about smaller sets that can combine with other smaller sets. For instance one set has a floor of building with some figs and another set has another floor of a building that is different that could combine on top of that. Then over the seasons release more floors. This way we could arrange and customize how many buildings and how many floors to each building we want. Many people would want to buy multiples of the same set just so they could create many buildings of varying heights. Give our figures and vehicles a home<--------PLEASE DO THIS!
I think that is sort of their plan with the Firebase based on the way it is built, except for different floors you may be able to get new wall sections and/or towers that plug into the modular build to expand your Firebase the way you want.

Personally I would prefer if Mega just gave us access to getting enough bricks to build a large multi-floor structure. Having done some structures like that with bricks from another company I can tell you that it will take a lot of bricks and even more if you want lots of interior detail as well.
Would love to see that. I would think that the folks at Mega Bloks are smart enough to know this, so hopefully it's just a matter of time before we get a set like that. Maybe they are saving it for Halo Wars 2 as a building-based set would fit in perfectly with that theme.

I hope that the next signature series is like a smaller scaled replicas of Apex 7 since theyve already made it once

Navy_Marksman wrote:I hope that the next signature series is like a smaller scaled replicas of Apex 7 since theyve already made it once
I think that was a MoC - also the big things such as the statues and huge battle scenes they put on display at events are never made for the public - always event display purposes only.
Don't get me wrong I thought it looked epic but I'm just saying it probably wouldnt happen.
Every sig series so far has been made so you can place figs on it (Forward unto dawn had an interior to play with, then there was the mammoth, then the scarab and now the NMPD pelican base, next years Halo 5 Spirit)
I'm hoping for like a CCS cruiser (preferably Pre-Halo 5 before they added the ugly boxes to the sides of the ships) or something from the Covie side to rival the FuD in 2017

I think the Didact's ship would be an amazing Sig series set. The sphere one that the Didact travels around in Halo 4. I know a sphere shape might be hard to work with but enough structure and it should work.

Return to “Halo”