[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Build Off: Custom copter - Page 3 - Community

Build Off: Custom copter

Tips & Tricks
J5 is muh GaaDang HERO!!!!!

jonnyfiyve wrote:
VinceHoffman wrote:Hey guys,

Just posted my contest entry up in the gallery...

[gallery]Custom UNSC UH-288B Dragonfly Heavy-Lift Quad Rotor Helicopter- Copter Build-off Entry![/gallery]

[gallery]UNSC UH-288B Dragonfly close-up details[/gallery]

Good luck to everybody entering. I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with.

***Hey can anyone here tell me why the BBcode for my gallery pic links isn't working?

Happy Trails!
MTB Vince
I can help with that. For the GALLERY tag to work you must put the very last part of the URL in between the tags.
I wrote a help document here: https://collectors.megabloks.com/commun ... =138#p1001

If you have more questions let me know, glad to help.
Hey Jonnyfiyve,

If you double check my gallery link tags, they appear to be correct. I followed the instructions and they still aren't working....

VinceHoffman wrote:
Hey Jonnyfiyve,

If you double check my gallery link tags, they appear to be correct. I followed the instructions and they still aren't working....
Looks like you copied the title and not the URL.
Here is the code but with spaces added so that they appear.

[ gallery]custom-unsc-uh-288b-dragonfly-heavy-lift-quad-rotor-helicopter-copter-build-off-entry[/gallery]
[ gallery]unsc-uh-288b-dragonfly-close-up-details[/gallery]

wow j5 u really do know computer lingo

Got it. Thanks Jonnyfiyve!

ok just so every one knows plz list your entrie copter build off or something like that so i know
and i can only say cool to any of the entries so noone gets a false idea that i like thiers more because i said like "super" cool
k and thanks guys cant wait to see yalls entries

Aaaaaaw!!! Maaaan! ! Your gonna love mine.

Can't wait J101, sounds like you're really happy with it

I just airbrushed one of two copters. BOOM.!

Built mine today. Debating if I should paint it.

Return to “Custom builds & Modifications”