[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Troop Building, what do you always seem to be low on? - Page 3 - Community

Troop Building, what do you always seem to be low on?

Builds & Discussions
I'm low on Halo 3 color variant grunts. I would LOVE to see an all grunt pack.

The armor colors would be orange, red, green, and purple or translucent (instead of the purple).

I need more Storm Elites in the dark blue or indigo color as well as Red. Couldn't find enough of those. Would like to see the Red in a set as multiples.

Skirmishers however are the ones I need the most. They are the ones I have the least of. Not to mention, there are still several ranks of Skirmishers that Mega hasn't made yet!

I'd like more covenant, but I definitely do army build the ones that are readily available. I have 5 or 6 red elites [Swords of Sanghellios?] and just picked up two crimson rangers the other day. I also have three black ones and 5 or 6 blue minors.

What I could use more of are Drones. They are my favorite race but there are only 3 sets that include them. No doubt I am excited for series Foxtrot but it only includes yellows?!? I need more green$!!!

If Mega Bloks would just sell huge armies of mass-able figures with simple [or no] weapons on Ebay or Amazon that would make my day!
Armies of drones, marines, grunts, elites, brutes, jackals, ODSTs... all would be welcome!

I'm trying to get more normal mark 6 or 7 spartans (New Articulation) to use to make custom figures from rvb since their are so many characters that use that armour.

i seem to be low on, well EVERYTHING, not enough flood, not enough covies, barely any forerunners, and finally, low on UNSC and Vehicles

Marines since I only have 1 and like 17 Spartans

Return to “Halo”