[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's your favorite MB Halo fig? - Page 3 - Community

What's your favorite MB Halo fig?

Builds & Discussions
It's hard, ya need good luck, you get them in req packs.

My favorite is the scarab by far
The scarab is the reason why i got alot better in customs compare to my work in late 2013,whole 2014 and early 2015

Of course with help of V2 vampire,cobra shade,broadsword and shortsword :P

nice! Would love to get the Scarab set. But a) I don't have the $$$ for it. And b) the thing is so big compared to every other set I don't know where I'd put it, as I don't have any shelves in my room of any sort. I'm limited in terms of storage compared to lots of other collectors.

Yah, moola is necessary for other things too. It's not like you can just save up yo money and not eat anything! XD

who here has halo 5 and who loves the hammer storm #HaloCEmagnum

Silenttakedown wrote:who here has halo 5 and who loves the hammer storm #HaloCEmagnum
I've got Halo 5.

Leave it to your, Imagination!

I have many figs I like a lot. Hard to name just one.

I like the original Cortana as she was translucent, unlike the Halo 5 painted version.

The Black/Red Brute Chieftain is a favorite.

The new Arbiter is very cool.

One of my favorite unnamed figs is the Elite Honor Guard. A LOT of detail in that one!

As for army builders, I especially like the Halo 3 style Marines with the camouflage legs.

The Didact is a GREAT example of larger figures. Man, I'd LOVE to see Mega make figures this size. (Well, maybe Mattel now since they bought Mega.) And I'm not talking about the 6-7 inch scale figs they showed at Toy Fair.

I'd love to have traditional 3 3/4 inch Halo figures!!! So much easier to make scale vehicles for, for one thing.

Return to “Halo”