[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Comment here for Bethesda lines!! - Page 3 - Community

Comment here for Bethesda lines!!

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Elder scrolls in general s Bethesda. A license partnership would entail all there licenses including elder scrolls 1-5 😃

I would make the best stop motions if they made elder scrolls sets. And although I want them to make sets of the older games I think they will focus on Skyrim or Eso.

TheArbiter25 wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:27 pm
FUS RO DAH
Corpse launches off mountain. All the way at the bottom. Gets up. "Is someone there!... Must have been nothing"

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:45 pm
TheArbiter25 wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:27 pm
FUS RO DAH
Corpse launches off mountain. All the way at the bottom. Gets up. "Is someone there!... Must have been nothing"
Lol shoots someone in the forehead " who's there?..... Must be my imagination" goes back to Pocking fire. Dragonborn: *giggling*

Brutally murders guy right next to another guy. Other guy dosent notice.

When you walk by a guard. "Let me guess someone stole your sweat role"

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:15 pm
Brutally murders guy right next to another guy. Other guy dosent notice.

When you walk by a guard. "Let me guess someone stole your sweat role"
Steals rotten tomato entire town tries to kill you guard: You have committed crimes against skyrim and her people what say you in your defence? Level 1000 Player: ????? Archer guard: (shoots player in knee instance killing him) 1 month later a new player shows up old player: I used to be an adventurer like you once.... Stole a rotten tomato then took an arr- new player acsadently steals rotten tomato old player you ha- new player kills him

Stepping aside Elder Scrolls for a moment, I'd love to see the Wolfenstein line. Building a Panzerhund would be so great. But I understand the villains iconography is a no-go for a toy line. Still, let me dream for a second: BJ Blazkowitz in the Heroes MCX line could be great!

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:29 pm
Fallout power armor anyone
ME!!! Man, those would be awesome as ONI Exo-Suits.

Return to “General discussion”