[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What Did You Feel Like When You First Joined The Community? - Page 3 - Community

What Did You Feel Like When You First Joined The Community?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:52 pm
LishaThorne wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:10 am
I was a bit nervous because no one really talked about the lines I like the most. Still I had questions so I posted and it has been fun. I read a lot of the threads like Camo Days and stuff regularly. The gallery has aided in my building giving me ideas and stuff too.
I'm glad you joined in Lisha.
Me too.

To be totally honest, I don't remember exactly why I first joined the community. I just remember skimming through the gallery one day, seeing the cool comics people had made, and deciding that I should try my hand at doing something similar. Of course, my stuff wound up being far more popular than I'd thought, and I still feel really humbled by the number of people following my stories.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:30 pm
To be totally honest, I don't remember exactly why I first joined the community. I just remember skimming through the gallery one day, seeing the cool comics people had made, and deciding that I should try my hand at doing something similar. Of course, my stuff wound up being far more popular than I'd thought, and I still feel really humbled by the number of people following my stories.
Their really good. Well though out and realistic.

I first joined this community because I was looking through the gallery about two years ago and saw all these cool builds that people have been making, and I wanted to share my customs as well. Though, I was pretty nervous about it at first, given there were just so many cool things that seemed a lot better than what I've ever built, and I thought that my customs would end up going unnoticed because of it. However, I eventually convinced myself to post my first custom back when I was only 16 years old. To my complete and total surprise, it became a staff pick. Now, this completely shocked me, as I wasn't expecting that to happen at all. The comments I saw on them, especially from the more well known members of this community, gave me a bit of a confidence boost which prompted me to post more of my customs. I'm still surprised how 8 of my 9 first posts became staff picks. Honestly, that has to be one of the coolest things that's ever happened to me.

Return to “General discussion”