[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IT'S TIME TO STOP - Page 3 - Community

IT'S TIME TO STOP

General news and information related to Mega Construx
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:13 pm
ArchesRat wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:03 pm
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:51 am
Besides, I think I speak for everyone here when I say that we'd trust an Admiral over a Rat any day.
LOL A RAT?! I don't think you understand hes not an admiral lol and im not a rat I just like rats LOL
Lol you are what your name says, your is ArchesRat there for your a rat, a good one or bad one is up to you lol!
You're TheRealBoo therefore you are a boo. a good one or a bad one is up to you lol!

ArchesRat wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:23 pm
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:13 pm
ArchesRat wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:03 pm

LOL A RAT?! I don't think you understand hes not an admiral lol and im not a rat I just like rats LOL
Lol you are what your name says, your is ArchesRat there for your a rat, a good one or bad one is up to you lol!
You're TheRealBoo therefore you are a boo. a good one or a bad one is up to you lol!
I am me, cause its my (past) nickname but yes, I am, and ima good one! Oh wait, no not a Boo, a Boo101!

ArchesRat wrote:
Alas, I think you're the one who doesn't understand. My comment was very obviously a joke, and if you can't pick up on such blatantly obvious humour as that, then all I can offer you is my pity.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:11 pm
ArchesRat wrote:
Alas, I think you're the one who doesn't understand. My comment was very obviously a joke, and if you can't pick up on such blatantly obvious humour as that, then all I can offer you is my pity.
Alas he right.

Don't know I put in alas, guess I just wanted to be a weirdo!

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:54 pm
NatoGreavesy wrote:
ArchesRat wrote:
Alas he right.

(Insert throwaway Shakespeare quote)

NatoGreavesy wrote:

Well to be fair intent of humor is hard to convey on the internet :D
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
ArchesRat wrote:
Alas he right.

I use alas all the time. Your good!
MCX_Team wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:49 am
Not canceled. ;)
Also thanks again!

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:01 pm
NatoGreavesy wrote:

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
ArchesRat wrote:
Alas he right.

Alas, so do I.

Same, just sounds a lot nicer most of the time then saying two or three words.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:01 pm
NatoGreavesy wrote:

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
ArchesRat wrote:
Alas he right.

MCX_Team wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:49 am
Not canceled. ;)
Also thanks again!
I know it's fine, I just don't usually say That unless I'm pretending to be a knight or something lol! :-)

Return to “General discussion”