[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Pokemon: Ideas for future development - Page 3 - Community

Pokemon: Ideas for future development

General news and information related to Mega Construx
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:29 pm
How about an Arcanine?
I'd like to see that

Yeah he’s my favourite Pokémon (and one of two I can really remember) also Luxray would be another one I would love to see.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:02 am
Yeah he’s my favourite Pokémon (and one of two I can really remember) also Luxray would be another one I would love to see.
hadn't thought about Luxray, but I agree! It'd be pretty cool to see Mega's take on it for sure

Ash, Misty and Brock? (The characters from season one), oh how about team rocket too, that would be awesome!

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:23 am
Diglet?
We actually did get a Diglett! It was released in the Volcano Rivals set. I love the little guy

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:02 pm
Ash, Misty and Brock? (The characters from season one), oh how about team rocket too, that would be awesome!
I really want them to give us a few trainer figures, particularly Team Rocket. Not sure how they'd pull it off, but I'd love to see them appear in the line in some form

Shadow_king wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:09 pm
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
I really want them to give us a few trainer figures, particularly Team Rocket. Not sure how they'd pull it off, but I'd love to see them appear in the line in some form
Yeah, it would be cool, but I think for Mega, its easier to make the Pokèmon with the accurate faces then the figures, but, of course, there are other forums they can use.

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:49 am
Shadow_king wrote:
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Yeah, it would be cool, but I think for Mega, its easier to make the Pokèmon with the accurate faces then the figures, but, of course, there are other forums they can use.
Oh yeah definitely. This is probably an unpopular opinion because of how off the scale would be, but I wouldn't be all that upset with having some microfigures of popular trainers. Or perhaps some larger versions of microfigures if they wanted to scale them correctly. I don't pretend to know how that would impact Mega financially to have the microfigures scaled up but it would be cool to see

Shadow_king wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:42 pm
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:49 am
Shadow_king wrote:

Oh yeah definitely. This is probably an unpopular opinion because of how off the scale would be, but I wouldn't be all that upset with having some microfigures of popular trainers. Or perhaps some larger versions of microfigures if they wanted to scale them correctly. I don't pretend to know how that would impact Mega financially to have the microfigures scaled up but it would be cool to see
Yeah, if they scaled them up, it will most likely it would be made in bricks because that would be more useful than actual figures like that's in CoD or halo but scaled up, plus I would think be less expensive, or at least more people buying because of useful parts or something.

Return to “General discussion”