[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Can we make a forum to talk about the H3 themed blind bags? - Page 3 - Community

Can we make a forum to talk about the H3 themed blind bags?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
The Marines are just beautiful! I got 4 and am hoping to get one more for a sergeant Johnson custom. The grunts are also JUST GLORIOUS!!! I only have 2 but i'm hoping to get 2 more and the hornet set so I'll have a battalion of grunts with a commander(that isn't an elite(although I would LOVE a halo 3 Elite to lead my grunts))

Im gonna try and get a bunch of those marines and some grunts and heck some brutes

The Blue MK VI is the same as the one in the Spartan CTF Base crashers. I guess that's good for army building?

DemarcationMedia wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:50 pm
The Blue MK VI is the same as the one in the Spartan CTF Base crashers. I guess that's good for army building?
It's great for me. custom Joe's (Like battle damage and such) without having to get three extra figures per Joe.

I think they’re a slight difference in shade. I’ll be able to answer that soon anyway.

So kevin posted pics of the marine defense set :

Im hyped I want the get 4 of these hope the hit Dollar General and Wal-Mart.

Im loving the rocket pod and the other weapons.

The marines look cool so getting them and some the blind bag ones will be very fun.

And those drones boi my swarm will be huge

Return to “General discussion”