[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Will Masters of the Universe get is own line of Heroes? - Page 3 - Community

Will Masters of the Universe get is own line of Heroes?

Got a question? Ask it here!
Make sure to email walmart then, mcx cannot force them to carry it. Walmart has done some bad things to manufactures in the past. Look up the Walmart Phillips TV debacle, so many people lost their jobs because of it. It comes down to the people demanding walmart to carry something. While your at it, email Target and maybe even email those that do carry it letting them know you appreciate them carrying it.

LishaThorne wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:01 am
Make sure to email walmart then, mcx cannot force them to carry it. Walmart has done some bad things to manufactures in the past. Look up the Walmart Phillips TV debacle, so many people lost their jobs because of it. It comes down to the people demanding walmart to carry something. While your at it, email Target and maybe even email those that do carry it letting them know you appreciate them carrying it.
I used to work for Walmart so trust me when I say that they just don't care what customers or suppliers think or want. Their policy is pretty much "my way or the highway". It would be convenient to buy MCX at a Walmart store, but not if it means Mega will go out of business if Walmart drops them.

Perhaps Dollar General and Five Below are options....

Toy Designer
Weapon_of_Mass_Construxion wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:23 pm
I'm reviving this so I can ask MCX team this:
Are the new upcoming cartoon-style MOTU designs going to be the way the figures will be designed from now on? I like it by the way, and if this is to be the new norm will you be reproducing all the previous figures this way?
Cool, I grew up watching the original show after school, so the upcoming Prince Adam, Skeletor and Evil-Lyn figures are among my favorites too. MOTU figures will continue to be a variety of Classics, Mini-Comic, Vintage and now, cartoon inspired colors and styling. We plan to mix them up to make sure fans get the version they like best.

@Kevin_MCX: Awesome! Thanks for answering. Keep up the good work 👍

Kevin_MCX wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:24 pm
Cool, I grew up watching the original show after school, so the upcoming Prince Adam, Skeletor and Evil-Lyn figures are among my favorites too. MOTU figures will continue to be a variety of Classics, Mini-Comic, Vintage and now, cartoon inspired colors and styling. We plan to mix them up to make sure fans get the version they like best.
That is awesome news, indeed!! I love hearing that!

But is there any reason why Wal-Mart is currently dropping the line?? We really love these mini figures, but things aren't looking too bright for their future at the moment.

Kevin_MCX wrote:
Are the new upcoming cartoon-style MOTU designs going to be the way the figures will be designed from now on? I like it by the way, and if this is to be the new norm will you be reproducing all the previous figures this way?
That is awesome news! THANK YOU!!!

I really hope we get a battle ram!

Kevin_MCX wrote:
Can we please have some information on what is going on with series 5? It's on every forum and some sites 5 and 6 different topics. Have they all shipped? Amazon not getting any? Walmart done with mega construx? Please let everyone know what is going on!

Kevin_MCX wrote:

Minorreid13 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:15 pm
Kevin_MCX wrote:
Can we please have some information on what is going on with series 5? It's on every forum and some sites 5 and 6 different topics. Have they all shipped? Amazon not getting any? Walmart done with mega construx? Please let everyone know what is going on!
I checked a GameStop today. They did not have season five either.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”