[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
DOOM Mega Bloks? - Page 3 - Community

DOOM Mega Bloks?

Got a question? Ask it here!
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:50 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:00 pm
No i think its just Destiny's bad reputation.
But I love Destiny. :(
Remember that time they locked players out of content when the dlc dropped?

Or how bad the first game's campaign was?

Oh you can't forget the time they sliced the first game up into pieces put it all on the disc and put a pay wall in front of those bits of content.

Honestly I'd rather play star wars battlefront 2 which has been fixed.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:30 am
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:00 pm
No i think its just Destiny's bad reputation.

Oh you can't forget the time they sliced the first game up into pieces put it all on the disc and put a pay wall in front of those bits of content.

No I didn't get dropped because I was very late on getting it (2 months after first DLC released about)
the campaign was good to me it was just short
I don't get what you mean, but also BLIZZARD the ones who gave the developers of Everquest who was greedy as they can be, to work for them on there RPGs, open world and Fantasy games, like Destiny 2 and World Of Warcraft, so yeah except it from BLIZZARD, because their the ones influencing it.

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:59 am
Rogue-Elite wrote:
TheRealBoo101 wrote:

No I didn't get dropped because I was very late on getting it (2 months after first DLC released about)
I don't get what you mean, but also BLIZZARD the ones who gave the developers of Everquest who was greedy as they can be, to work for them on there RPGs, open world and Fantasy games, like Destiny 2 and World Of Warcraft, so yeah except it from BLIZZARD, because their the ones influencing it.
no it is not Blizzard it's Activision, bungie makes Destiny, bungie signed a contract with Activision to make destiny and have Activision publish.

Activision own the one doing this.

Go watch the Actman's reviews on the two games.
Because clearly you don't get it.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:42 am
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:59 am
Rogue-Elite wrote:

no it is not Blizzard it's Activision, bungie makes Destiny, bungie signed a contract with Activision to make destiny and have Activision publish.

Activision own the one doing this.

Go watch the Actman's reviews on the two games.
Because clearly you don't get it.
Then why does it say developed/published by Blizzard and Activision, why is Destiny 2 on Blizzard launcher thingy if they had nothing to do with it? And I don't watch stuff to much.

It’s annoying because I suggested Doom and got told that it wouldn’t happen cause it had demons in it.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”