[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Discord server - Page 3 - Community

Discord server

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Weapon_of_Mass_Construxion wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:30 am
If you mean can the MCX site use Discord it's unlikely since some Discord users have been so problematic and admins can't seem to get a handle on it. Don't forget that Mega products are primarily marketed to children, hence the moderated posts.
Other communities also use much more lenient moderation.

I am not afraid to lay down the iron fist.

Also, now I see that you misunderstood. We weren't asking the staff to make one, we've created a fan-made server. But the staff are welcome to join if they want!

Weapon_of_Mass_Construxion wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:57 am
THAT would awesome 👍
It already is! You're welcome to join, if you wish!

Just a friendly reminder.

(Also, this thread should probably be in General Discussion now, but I don't know how to move a thread.)

This server is for ANYONE with an interest in Mega Construx! Feel free to join if you wish!
However, seeing as external links are not allowed on this site, please leave your Discord profile here so I can friend and invite you! And as I've said, staff are also welcome!

I've got Discord now. My username is Demarcation_Media. Can one of you in the server add me?

DemarcationMedia wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:52 pm
I've got Discord now. My username is Demarcation_Media. Can one of you in the server add me?
The username isn't enough for us to find you. We'll need your Discord ID. You should be able to find it next to or below your username on your account, a four-digit number with a # in front of it.

Alright, I'll add you when I get home. (Unless Nato already has.)

Return to “General discussion”