[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Battlecorps - Page 3 - Community

Battlecorps

Tell your own story!
Sounds like a cool concept.

The Complete Stage 3 for your Enjoyment!

Did you enjoy Stage 3? Have a Question let me.

So it's going to be awhile before Stage 4 starts. Stage 4 is going to focus on a New Cast along REDTHREE's Character( Which is almost complete btw) so I have many Customs to make. Also some existing Characters are getting new figures so new Fireteam Nocturne Figures and many others. So please bear with me.

AgentHellion wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:29 am
So it's going to be awhile before Stage 4 starts. Stage 4 is going to focus on a New Cast along REDTHREE's Character( Which is almost complete btw) so I have many Customs to make. Also some existing Characters are getting new figures so new Fireteam Nocturne Figures and many others. So please bear with me.
Take your time!

AgentHellion wrote:
I agree with @nigelninja11, take you time and enjoy the project. Speaking of projects, do you mind if I make one final follow-up comic regarding the aftermath of Stage 4 from Carmine's POV?

Megapand25 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:30 pm
AgentHellion wrote:
I agree with @nigelninja11, take you time and enjoy the project. Speaking of projects, do you mind if I make one final follow-up comic regarding the aftermath of Stage 4 from Carmine's POV?
Wait aftermath of Stage 4? Or do you mean Stage 3? Anyway.
No I do not mind you can continue your Story as long as you want. Just make sure it doesn't interfere with the Main Story.

Unfortunately Stage 4 is still not going to be up for awhile. Complications at work are really making it difficult for me to get a chance to work on stuff several Figures are done but still have alot that still need work.
I'll try to get another Short posted but at this moment I'm not sure how thing are going to play out.
Thank you all for your patience.

No sweat! Take your time!

With the release of Battlecorps: Stage 4 up. What would you like to see for future releases or improvement made to the series? I would like to hear your thoughts. Thank You!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”