[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Modern Assassin's - Page 3 - Community

Modern Assassin's

Tell your own story!
Michael had climbed his way around town on the rooftops 'til he reached the boundaries. He climbed over a wire fence and ran into the forest. He walked half a mile when he reached his destination.
Michael" Guess I'll have to use this old shack until Keirra is dead"
*walks inside*
Michael" Cobwebs everywhere! Gotta clean this up."

Video Log. |||3:19 AM

Michael" I've been thinking about this for awhile. I have decided that if I band together a group of mercenaries I can take out Keirra for a large profit, and for my own personal reasons. But I have come to a flaw, I've only found one assassin worthy of the job, *sighs* , this will be tough."

" Tegan, I need to know why that target was high profile." Keirra said to the computer.
"Hold one..."
A file was sent through.
"Play file." Said Keirra.
The video showed surveillance footage of Darrell inside a CIA warehouse. He was accessing a computer mainframe.
"The target stole information of a very serious level. The information was not on him at the time of his death."
"How do you know that?" Said Keirra.
"An asset confirmed. Special Agent Todd Holmes."
"He sent that to you?"
"No. I have been monitoring their communications since two weeks before the retirement of the target."
"Do they know?"
"I hacked their system, but there is always that chance... There is another thing."
"What?"
"A new contract has been released. 2.5 million."
"Name?"
"Keirra Alcom."
Keirra was drawn aback.
"Who-"
"The CIA has posted the contract."
"So, now I'm a target."

To be continued...

Wow, it's really coming together.

After sleeping for a few hours, Michael woke up to hunger pains.
Michael" Oh, forgot to bring extra food. :( "
*goes to hunt*

Michael was out in the forest for quite awhile when some grass rustled. It was a tapir. (is actually a real animal!) He drew his rifle, took the shot, and walked to his non-permanent camp with food. Michael had enough food for multiple days. But he felt a strange feeling on his back when he noticed a spider on his back. He tried to grab the spider that was on his back when he realized his hut was infested with poisonous spiders. He grabbed his supplies and ran back to the city. He was running on top of a building when he had received a message on his iChrome. The mysterious assassin who signed up wanted to meet him.

Where is he? He should've been here by now... Rusov thought as he knelt on the roof of the building. The American born Russian had arrived at the meeting place and was now making sure everything was in working order. In all the hits he had done, he had gained a healthy respect for his allies and his foes, but to be taking out someone he had worked with a few times made him uneasy. He held no grudge against her, but business was business.

"Was wondering when you'd show up..." he growled as Michael leapt up and over the ledge. "You heard of the person we're supposed to take out?" As Rusov said this, he closed his fist and the blades built into his arm slid out, satisfied, he let the blades slide back in.

Michael" I'm paying you a lot for this job, so you'd better payoff."
Rusov" I will, I'm experienced with this job."
Michael" Than lets get this down. Can I trust you to eliminate the target?"
Rusov" I've never missed a shot"
Michael" Than I can trust you. We need to move, if Keirra finds out our mission we'll be done for."
The two men ran around the rooftops looking for a good shooting position. They realized that Keirra wasn't in her apartment after a few minutes, though.
Rusov" What do we do?"
Michael" Wait."

To be continued........

(Just a question, are the characters supposed to be us rp-ing or just made up characters?) Nice story so far btw!

Very good question. I'll let you know the answer when I figure it out myself.

To me it doesn't matter. I'm enjoying the story. I'll jump in later. Modern Assassins Rock.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”