[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
new comic - Page 3 - Community

new comic

Tell your own story!
I wanna be the very best, that no one evah wuz!

we also have a charicter with a metel arm

Yooooooooo Iron! (Can I call you Iron????) I can help to! And could I plz be in your comic? Lets see...... good comic names..... How bout "Iron Warriors" or "galactic battle" oooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr " Spartans of destiny" orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr "Titans of iron"?

CaptainHolt wrote:Yooooooooo Iron! (Can I call you Iron????) I can help to! And could I plz be in your comic? Lets see...... good comic names..... How bout "Iron Warriors" or "galactic battle" oooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr " Spartans of destiny" orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr "Titans of iron"?
Steel Soldiers? Or Soldiers of Steel?

How's about,,,, The Lights Last Stand.

The brotherhood of decimation. They are a Spartan Fireteam but instead of working with the UNSC or ONI they are a freelance unit. They work for who pays the most.

Hey Iron_warrior, what type of Mega Bloks are you using for your comic? Call Of Duty, Halo, Destiny, Ninja Turtles, or Star Trek? That way it will be easier to help you with your story line.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”