[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Historical "Heroes" -Could this be a possibility for MCX? - Page 3 - Community

Historical "Heroes" -Could this be a possibility for MCX?

Got a question? Ask it here!
RedThree wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:42 am
If there was an opportunity to get a Julius Caesar MCX figure, I'd take it in a heartbeat!
I'm sure you would, but I don't think many people are actually that interested, considering a few of the replies are, "we need more figure/troop packs."
Something I inherently agree with, but that shows people want something else.
That's not a necessarily a bad thing, so I'll leave it at that.

Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:44 am
RedThree wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:42 am
If there was an opportunity to get a Julius Caesar MCX figure, I'd take it in a heartbeat!
I'm sure you would, but I don't think many people are actually that interested, considering a few of the replies are, "we need more figure/troop packs."
Something I inherently agree with, but that shows people want something else.
That's not a necessarily a bad thing, so I'll leave it at that.
i want Romans especially soliders, i would love Gaius Julius Caesar

Since most sales seem to be ''Named" characters, why not try some legends and myths. King Arthur and Merlin, Robin Hood and The Sheriff of Nottingham, Or maybe Pecos Bill and John Henry. Idk how many others there are, though I'm sure there are plenty I haven't scratched the surface, not counting fairy tales. Even characters in public domain such as Tarzan and Sherlock Holmes. All named characters, but none of the added cost. Any other Ideas?

ShockDrJ wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:32 pm
Since most sales seem to be ''Named" characters, why not try some legends and myths. King Arthur and Merlin, Robin Hood and The Sheriff of Nottingham, Or maybe Pecos Bill and John Henry. Idk how many others there are, though I'm sure there are plenty I haven't scratched the surface, not counting fairy tales. Even characters in public domain such as Tarzan and Sherlock Holmes. All named characters, but none of the added cost. Any other Ideas?
... You didn't read the original post did you?

Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:02 pm
ShockDrJ wrote:
I did read about Historical "Heroes". Though some I have mentioned are clearly fictional, Others have been argued over for a long time maybe centuries. My idea was to use names that aren't fought over as undeserving of the reverence they formerly held in history. To use an example from the post you refer to, Ghenghis Kahn, to some who would argue was as bad as the leader of the n@zis,He who will not be named, as Khan slaughtered many civilians in his time.I don't mind discussion but when your only comment seems to be condescending I wonder. If not I apologize and thank you for the input.

ShockDrJ wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:55 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:02 pm
ShockDrJ wrote:
I did read about Historical "Heroes". Though some I have mentioned are clearly fictional, Others have been argued over for a long time maybe centuries. My idea was to use names that aren't fought over as undeserving of the reverence they formerly held in history. To use an example from the post you refer to, Ghenghis Kahn, to some who would argue was as bad as the leader of the n@zis,He who will not be named, as Khan slaughtered many civilians in his time.I don't mind discussion but when your only comment seems to be condescending I wonder. If not I apologize and thank you for the input.
Oh, now I get what you mean.

Your original reply made no sense to me but now you've elaborated it does.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”