[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
How do you display your sets? - Page 3 - Community

How do you display your sets?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Built a diorama studio. On a table. In a corner. With Nachos.

I would usually make a stand for the figs or I just use my Battle Grown set or the pics of land I have. Or my tv stand or my little round table. Also I have like 5 or 6 boxes of spare parts or dead sets!

As I mentioned in another post, I've got figures all over my apartment and even at work! For the majority of them my sets are grouped together on shelves or in tight little battle scenes here and there sorted by their respective brands. For example, on one side of my desk I have a small diorama with the classic TMNT fighting a dozen Foot Soldiers, yet the other side of the desk has a fireteam of guardians fighting two (2!) Fallen Walkers! They're crawling on top of them, ducking behind cover, shooting at the Shanks... good stuff! Whereas at work or in smaller, isolated groupings around my home I may have a Spartan or two battling a Covenant baddie in a plant pot, or some CoD troops repelling down a curtain drawstring or scouting along the top of my monitor. There's just so much to do with MB and so many places the figures can be!

I have a 32"x32" table in my room. I display my bigger dioramas on its surface. If I'm doing a mini-diorama (like the Breakout mini-MOC), a custom painted figure/weapon showcase, or a stop-motion, I use a white corner canvas that I made by gluing three white foam boards together. The canvas is small enough to fit on the table as well as other mini MOCs and my camera equipment.

Shelves desk dress or and tables.

TSW wrote:As I mentioned in another post, I've got figures all over my apartment and even at work! For the majority of them my sets are grouped together on shelves or in tight little battle scenes here and there sorted by their respective brands. For example, on one side of my desk I have a small diorama with the classic TMNT fighting a dozen Foot Soldiers, yet the other side of the desk has a fireteam of guardians fighting two (2!) Fallen Walkers! They're crawling on top of them, ducking behind cover, shooting at the Shanks... good stuff! Whereas at work or in smaller, isolated groupings around my home I may have a Spartan or two battling a Covenant baddie in a plant pot, or some CoD troops repelling down a curtain drawstring or scouting along the top of my monitor. There's just so much to do with MB and so many places the figures can be!
That's awsome

My builds usually don't stay together long enough to display them. The enterprise bridge is on display in a bookcase with a door on the front to keep dust out. I kept it together.

Jason-101 wrote:Built a diorama studio. On a table. In a corner. With Nachos.
Gotta have the all important nachos! With guac?

charliebucket wrote:
Jason-101 wrote:Built a diorama studio. On a table. In a corner. With Nachos.
Gotta have the all important nachos! With guac?
I have never tried guacamole. My parents say they hate it. I never get to order it wherever we go. I feel like I'm missing out on another great taste :(

Return to “General discussion”