[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The Monster Inside Of Us -- Reboot - Page 3 - Community

The Monster Inside Of Us -- Reboot

Tell your own story!
Zarry wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:30 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:18 am

Yea I'm kind of upset and I feel like that came of as a bit hurtful but In the end It's no big deal, I'll get over it I haven't exactly been the nicest person in the past.

It's your story do what you want.

Have fun.

Okay, let's clear a few things up:

Ceta saying that he doesn't know you as well as others did not in the slightest sound rude, harsh, or blunt. He chats with the people on the list (like me), and I talk to him almost daily via Xbox chat, which gives him a good idea of my personality. Yeah, you're pretty bland, because you don't talk with Ceta on xbox or discord--or any other platform, so he interprets you as bland cause he doesn't know you well enough. Which is clearly stated in his first response, but you misinterpreted it.

And yeah, you should "get over it", because we're discussing having your name over a peice of plastic in a photograph. Nothing is happening, you got offended for no reason.
Hey Z i know you're not talking to me but yes i understand

I am on discord lol.

I kindly ask you to leave me alone, the message has been conveyed to me clearly so there is and was no need to say anything Zarry.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:34 pm
I am on discord lol.

I kindly ask you to leave me alone, the message has been conveyed to me clearly so there is and was no need to say anything Zarry.

If it was clear you wouldn't have gotten offended, you hurt Ceta's feelings by overreacting like that.

Wow, well this is going greatly. Already.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:06 pm
Wow, well this is going greatly. Already.
I guess it's just the nature of the 2020 gallery..

I just noticed you needed an ODST Captain. Idk who you have in mind for the captain, but if it’s Nigel, he wears gold, blue, or bronze armor.

Woah. That argument exploded.
Well, anyway, cAn I bE a ChArAcTeR?!?!?!?!? JK, not for real, just for laughs.
Hope this series goes great! And may the mods shine favor on your photos and let them go through.

OrangeTheGreat wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:39 pm
And may the mods shine favor on your photos and let them go through.
This is a great MCX blessing. Might I use it?

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:20 am
OrangeTheGreat wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:39 pm
And may the mods shine favor on your photos and let them go through.
This is a great MCX blessing. Might I use it?
I second this request.

Hey, I thought of something:

For naughty children who daren't tire,
Night reserves the harrowing Critisizer.
So be good and sleep.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”