[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
This for people who are bored. - Page 3 - Community

This for people who are bored.

General news and information related to Mega Construx
thekiller2468 wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:20 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:02 pm
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:30 am

*sigh* Everyone used to talk here. I had so many orange comment looking things and lightning bolts that I couldn't keep up with them. Now I'm lucky to get 5 a day. "Lucky" I wonder where everyone went.
Dunno... It's after the re-brand. So many people quit after the re-brand... H40K, Nater117, Qaz, to name a few.
A lot of people quit ever since Mattel bought them. Mega Construx was perfectly fine without them. They were able to do global contest, able to send sets outside of US/CA and they were very interactive with fans. But ever since Mattel bought them, they must've struck an amnesia because they forgot how to do those 3 things and because of that, many people quit. People outside of US/CA have to buy sets via online and they usually dealt with insane shipping cost or scalpers and they haven't able to participate in a contest since then and it's all Mattel fault.
Yeah I've suffered from the "not sending internationally" big-time, sadly.

Mattel has actually owned MCX/Bloks since 2014. Everyone just upped and left. Qaz, 0906, Shadow Spartan (not 237),DB... The list goes on. The good days of the site were when they were here.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:10 am
Mattel has actually owned MCX/Bloks since 2014. Everyone just upped and left. Qaz, 0906, Shadow Spartan (not 237),DB... The list goes on. The good days of the site were when they were here.
Yeah it gets lonely, especially on the forums. Hey, maybe some new people will join next year? I joined about this time, I think...

charliebucket wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:58 pm
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Yeah it gets lonely, especially on the forums. Hey, maybe some new people will join next year? I joined about this time, I think...
Hopefully. It's kind of sad seeing how empty this place got with time.

TacticalSponge wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:15 pm
charliebucket wrote:
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Yeah for sure.

charliebucket wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:20 pm
TacticalSponge wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:15 pm
charliebucket wrote:

Yeah for sure.
Totally.

I was not here for the high traffic times on the forums I guess but the gallery still seems pretty active. I have thought sometimes that people just do not have much to talk about maybe. We could try one of those introduce yourself here posts and try to get some of them onto the forums more. That said I spend a lot of time building and gallery watching, which with work leaves little time for forum chatting.

LishaThorne wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:02 pm
I was not here for the high traffic times on the forums I guess but the gallery still seems pretty active. I have thought sometimes that people just do not have much to talk about maybe. We could try one of those introduce yourself here posts and try to get some of them onto the forums more. That said I spend a lot of time building and gallery watching, which with work leaves little time for forum chatting.
Yeah makes sense. I know that Justin's having issues with the forum, I tried to help him, I haven't gotten a reply yet.

Just ordered the Eastman & Laird Rooftop Combat set from Toys R Us, now I have all the E&L sets (ordered the other ones about 2 weeks ago, got some good deals). Now the only TMNT Collectors set that I don't have is the Samurai Leonardo battle pack.

By the way, the Eastman & Laird Street Showdown set is really cool (removable mask for Casey Jones), so cool I ordered another when I just ordered the Rooftop Combat. (I fear when that comes in, I might be compelled to get another of those as well, to make some black and white customs).

Still hoping for more TMNT Collectors sets...

I think we already did create one of those. I think Jerome and everyone that was popular on the forums had posted there. But with them gone...

Return to “General discussion”