[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What new vehicles do you want to see? - Page 3 - Community

What new vehicles do you want to see?

Builds & Discussions
I would love to see a German u boat for a signature series set and possibly even a b-29 or b-17
For smaller things I would like to see a tiger or panzer-iv/iii or even a kv-1/2 and a t-34

Honestly all I wanna see is the UH-1 HUEY in mega bloks form. It be a real nice addition to the other sets baist on the same era. their apache , black houke and the little bird were awesome and accuret sets baist on real helicopters, I trust in mega bloks if they ever do one that thell do it great

mat48pr wrote:Honestly all I wanna see is the UH-1 HUEY in mega bloks form.
Your wish is granted!

Goodwill Hunter wrote:
mat48pr wrote:Honestly all I wanna see is the UH-1 HUEY in mega bloks form.
Your wish is granted!

wow bro that amazing , love your customs

If Mega Bloks is reading this, I would love it if you made a new signature series set. I think the AC-130 from MW would work great. Personally, I would buy this set, and pay upwards of $200 just to get my hands on it. But of not the AC-130, please make a new signature series set, because I loved the Hovercraft. Also, I would very much appreciate it if you made more structure based sets. Ones like the Dome Battle Ground. Thank You for your time.

68954 wrote:If Mega Bloks is reading this, I would love it if you made a new signature series set. I think the AC-130 from MW would work great. Personally, I would buy this set, and pay upwards of $200 just to get my hands on it. But of not the AC-130, please make a new signature series set, because I loved the Hovercraft. Also, I would very much appreciate it if you made more structure based sets. Ones like the Dome Battle Ground. Thank You for your time.
I agree with all your ideas.

They really would be really cool if they made a german panzer

I personally feel we need a lot more stuff from the best COD, Black Ops 2. I would like to see maybe a VTOL Warship or a Lodestar. For other ideas, id like to see a UCS Kino Der Toten or Hijacked. Maybe get a new Hunter Killer mold too.

Return to “Call of Duty”