[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
DB's Mini Series. - Page 3 - Community

DB's Mini Series.

Tell your own story!
The warthog went at 97 mph.(I've been playing forza, a lot) As they kept speeding down the road, a hard left turn was approaching.
Driver "HOLD ON!!!"

The car drifted perfectly, avoiding another blast from the scarab. The units were approaching base when a blast hit the front gate of the base.
Passenger" We're doomed!!"
Just then, a dozen falcons rose in the air. They fired rockets, but it did no damage to the scarab. The scarab fired and hit a flacon, the flaming remains crashed down into the scarab, destroying it...

Spartanz19 wrote:The warthog went at 97 mph.(I've been playing forza, a lot) As they kept speeding down the road, a hard left turn was approaching.
Driver "HOLD ON!!!"

The car drifted perfectly, avoiding another blast from the scarab. The units were approaching base when a blast hit the front gate of the base.
Just then, a dozen falcons rose in the air. They fired rockets, but it did no damage to the scarab. The scarab fired and hit a flacon, the flaming remains crashed down into the scarab, destroying it...
(heh heh carter. anyway.) "That was a close one!" said the driver while breathing hard. Just then the spartan was coming 2...

Heh heh i got this like professional Stop-Motion gear.... but i don't know how to use it. :/

Hahaha. Just mess around, it'll work eventually lol.

That mite actually work.

I just realize that Z19 and me are like the only one's who post on here. :/ its kinda sad...

The wind by my house is crazy today.

[quote="DBMAN1"][quote="Spartanz19"]The warthog went at 97 mph.(I've been playing forza, a lot) As they kept speeding down the road, a hard left turn was approaching.
Driver "HOLD ON!!!"

(heh heh carter. anyway.) "That was a close one!" said the driver while breathing hard. Just then the spartan was coming 2...
Out of no where the warthog went out of control every on the hog jumped out and it crashed then the doc said:nooooooooo the choopa thingy!!!!!!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”