[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
YOUR FAVORITE VIDEO GAME? - Page 3 - Community

YOUR FAVORITE VIDEO GAME?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
charliebucket wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:01 am
Is Jak on PC? Or just X-BOX and Playstation?
I'm. It's a old school game (well older , ps2 xbox/360) so probably only console. That being said I know it's been ported too ps4 and probably xbone. There's also plenty of good emulators that can emulate a ps2 and its a 100% garentee that its set up for it.

This seems to be the best way. Using this emulates PCSX2 and downloading the Rom files from CoolROMs(dot)com or another site with them.

That or since ps2s are dirt cheap but one off eBay and get the games as they should be relatively cheep and play them that way. It's a great series

So only Jak and daxter the precursor legacy and Jak X will be ported too ps4 at least for now but they are in a collection for the older ps3 and Xbox 360s.

Hope this info helps.

Am I the only one who has played portal 2 and thinks it has one of the BEST stories ever I mean its a freaking puzzle game but its SOOOOOOOOOO in depth!

CaryMega wrote:
Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:32 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:OVERWATCH!!!!!!!
*Like*
Wait wait wait... who do you main? #DvaMain4Life lol

Mirror's Edge is also a fantastic game. Still yet to play the 2nd one.

I'd have to say MGS3 is pretty high on my list of favorites.

I'm gonna stick with Diablo II: Lord of Destruction, and the Assassin's Creed series.

Joescibelli wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:09 pm
I'm gonna stick with Diablo II: Lord of Destruction, and the Assassin's Creed series.
Assassins creed is fun but its heck-on-fingers if you aren't good at PC controls

TheArbiter25 wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:50 pm
Joescibelli wrote:
Assassins creed is fun but its heck-on-fingers if you aren't good at PC controls
Absolutely NEVER play it with a mouse and keyboard. It only really works on a controller. I've found Steam's controller to work best.

Joescibelli wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:43 pm
TheArbiter25 wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:50 pm
Joescibelli wrote:
Absolutely NEVER play it with a mouse and keyboard. It only really works on a controller. I've found Steam's controller to work best.
Lol! Finally someone gets me!

Return to “General discussion”