[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What is your most recent set? - Page 3 - Community

What is your most recent set?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Add that Series 1 Spartan Vale and the Second Warthog Resistance set with all stickers applied. Used it to finish my upgraded Warthog build I was working on. I will see about getting some pics in the gallery of it this weekend perhaps along with the Gremlin.

Snatched the HH4 Spartan Argus! An incredible fig!

Just picked up an Out of the Shadows Casey Jones for parts fodder and a Covenant Drone Outbreak to be converted to a Call of Duty shipping container truck.

Unfortunately my most recent set I've purchased is just Mega Bloks 2016 CoD Humvee and V2 Revenant as my B-Day gift at January 24,2016 :/

thekiller2468 wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 4:48 pm
Unfortunately my most recent set I've purchased is just Mega Bloks 2016 CoD Humvee and V2 Revenant as my B-Day gift at January 24,2016 :/
I've got a job coming up for one of my neighbors and hopefully it pays well. I wont be able to buy anything until then.

I'm saving up for when I go to Australia on holiday. So I'm not going to buy much between now and August! In 1 1/2 years I can get a job at a shop or something and then I can look after my hobby properly :P

Most recent sets for this week have been The UNSC Firebase, all of Halo Heroes series 2, a second Fireteam Stingray for that sweet turret, and a couple more Cargo Containers to put toward an eventual cargo fort construction possibility.

Just got series 4 of Monster high. Finally Nefera showed up at my Walmart. I also got a warcraft set and toys r us had all new displays. Hope they get new sets to go with those soon.

charliebucket wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 7:47 pm
I'm saving up for when I go to Australia on holiday. So I'm not going to buy much between now and August! In 1 1/2 years I can get a job at a shop or something and then I can look after my hobby properly :P
Do you have to be 16 in NZ to get a job? Cause if so, we're about the same age. I'm 14 1/2.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 5:23 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 7:47 pm
Do you have to be 16 in NZ to get a job? Cause if so, we're about the same age. I'm 14 1/2.
I'm 14 in a couple months so you have to be 15 in NZ to have a small job such as working at a store. We're pretty close in age, though!

Return to “General discussion”