[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Is a Delta wave happening? - Page 3 - Community

Is a Delta wave happening?

Builds & Discussions
Well, we'll just have to see when the new sets come out

Hopefully we get some news when NYCC starts next week.

Delta Line up and Echo line up (info from Halo Toy News)
Delta:
Black Storm Elite (HTN lists this as black but I'm not 100% sure)
Purple Imperial Grunt
Crawler Snipe
Flood spartan (white armor, well what's left of the armor)
Orange EVA (Gen-1)
Pink hermes spartan (I dunno if this is the right name but it's a pink Kelly)
"gold" protector spartan (looks more like yellow to me)
Brown/green Halo wars marine

Echo:
Active Camo Arbiter
Orange (?) storm jackal (looks more like copper to me)
Crimson Elite Ranger
White Defender spartan
Purple Scout
Green oceanic (same green as Fireteam Tarus I think)
Orange Mark V b
Grey H4 marine (Actually looks like covert ops colours to me)

Man, I am not really feeling Delta series - the colors and the figure types are pretty bland. Echo is looking better though, especially with the Elite figures.

boltz wrote:Man, I am not really feeling Delta series - the colors and the figure types are pretty bland. Echo is looking better though, especially with the Elite figures.
I don't know if I'd call it bland. We are getting a new flood spartan and a pink Kelly. Those alone make me like this wave because while most of the figures are pretty standard, a couple of them are in rare colors, rare molds, or both.

Joescibelli wrote:
boltz wrote:Man, I am not really feeling Delta series - the colors and the figure types are pretty bland. Echo is looking better though, especially with the Elite figures.
I don't know if I'd call it bland. We are getting a new flood spartan and a pink Kelly. Those alone make me like this wave because while most of the figures are pretty standard, a couple of them are in rare colors, rare molds, or both.
The flood figure is cool, I'll give you that, but the rest don't appeal to me much. Good thing we have the Halo Heroes line now :)

boltz wrote:
Joescibelli wrote:
The flood figure is cool, I'll give you that, but the rest don't appeal to me much. Good thing we have the Halo Heroes line now :)
Also, the figures are GREAT for standard army building. I always find myself with too many specialized spartans and marines for proper army displays and battle scenes.

Return to “Halo”