[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Halo: Battle status - Page 21 - Community

Halo: Battle status

Tell your own story!
Wow sick mate! Now you are lucky it doesn't snow here only right down south in Victoria, and yeah heard about some of those bad blizzards you guys got. Any other questions about Aussie? I'll be happy to answer if I can.

Not really, although how hot does it get in the summer? The last summer I had, it got in the 100s

Okay if you are talking degrees F then yeah it got in the 100's here too but if you go further inland it gets a lot hotter, O and is the saying everything's bigger and better in Texas true? ;)

I've honestly got no idea about that saying, sorry

Haha all good, all I know that everything is a lot bigger in america then over here, and cheaper, they charge quite a bit for Mega Bloks over here, anyways, you don't have an xbox(I think you said) so do you play WH40K on pc then? (seen the game never played though)

Like I said before, it's a table top miniatures game, though, they do have 40k game for the pc (Dawn of war anyone?)

Okay so you play both? or just table-top.

Anyways did you come up with an idea yet for the next part?

I will never set foot in Australia for 2 reasons: 1: it's a 16 hour flight and 2: huge spiders
- just saying those two reasons are enough for me to stay here in northern england

Also eliteslayer Australia rarely gets snow as in it's like a 1 in 100 year chance type of thing - they have their summer when we have our winter, etc. (I think? Or at least it's something to that effect).

Haha Akula all good, the things that will kill you in Aussie you never really see, you kinda think what was that then... yeah (not to scare anyone off lol) and yes spideys are rather big, had some huge huntsman's in my room before, boy they were big. (I dislike spiders a lot) Though I would be more weary of the snakes mate, they are the bad boys here.
And yeah it doesn't really snow although a strange phenomenon occurred and it snowed in Stanthorpe (so much for global warming lol) and yes it is summer here while it is winter in the States.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”