[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega-Verse "Retired Thread" - Page 21 - Community

Mega-Verse "Retired Thread"

Tell your own story!
Roebuck wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:15 pm
200th post
Here's to another 200! Then we'll have 40 pages on this thread.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:03 pm
Okay, so it's basically all of the Covenant vs all of the UNSC. I can work with that.

I might have someone try to recruit my Covenant characters to join the coming battle, which would give Jim something to investigate. After failing to prevent his old Covenant enemies from fleeing Gelida, I'm sure he'd be plenty eager to join the fight against them on Antares.
ya that would work. basically image the main body of Antares like reach and then buff it. its a UNSC strong hold.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:58 pm
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Okay, so it's basically all of the Covenant vs all of the UNSC. I can work with that.

I might have someone try to recruit my Covenant characters to join the coming battle, which would give Jim something to investigate. After failing to prevent his old Covenant enemies from fleeing Gelida, I'm sure he'd be plenty eager to join the fight against them on Antares.
ya that would work. basically image the main body of Antares like reach and then buff it. its a UNSC strong hold.
Hmm. All the Covenant VS all the UNSC. I can do that. Maybe. What year does it take place? I can reference it in the final season: Apocalypse, this would explain the absence of UNSC forces on Earth in my comic.

charliebucket wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:15 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
NatoGreavesy wrote:

Hmm. All the Covenant VS all the UNSC. I can do that. Maybe. What year does it take place? I can reference it in the final season: Apocalypse, this would explain the absence of UNSC forces on Earth in my comic.
2362. Well before then. Also the UNSC dosent die out. Read the post collapse (still needs to be summarised) they retreat to the SOL system. Which is our solar system. The main fight being in Antares. Now the UNSC could eventually collapse inward and form a new faction at its foundation becoming something new?

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:23 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:

2362. Well before then. Also the UNSC dosent die out. Read the post collapse (still needs to be summarised) they retreat to the SOL system. Which is our solar system. The main fight being in Antares. Now the UNSC could eventually collapse inward and form a new faction at its foundation becoming something new?
OK. Maybe I can reference it?

charliebucket wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:04 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:23 pm
charliebucket wrote:

OK. Maybe I can reference it?
Well ya, of course. Dosent matter what happenes you can refrence it either way lol. Should have just said that.

The tranzit farm looks nice

Roebuck wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:44 am
It's a nice set. So is the dinner.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:56 pm
Roebuck wrote:
Ill probably get the diner next or some other set Is cod heroes series 2 is out on amazon soon

Roebuck wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:25 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:56 pm
Roebuck wrote:
Ill probably get the diner next or some other set Is cod heroes series 2 is out on amazon soon
Do ya know when series two is out? I'm after them HAZMATs.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”