[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 21 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
An Olifant from ODSTs.
Also, the one vehicle that I have always lusted after... the Forklift.
This was present as a drive-able vehicle in Reach, and I just want to see it get the respect it deserves!
It is as iconic to me as the mongoose.

Community Team
Thanks for the suggestions everyone!

I'll let the Halo designers know :)

I would love to see a covenant tick, civvy cruiser, Forklift or the green phantom.

I know all of Noble team are in sets (for one that didn't stop Mega Bloks from creating the Master Chief Hero) but if Mega Bloks could make Noble Team (and I'm sure many other collectors could come up with more characters) easier to get for people who have a limit to their budget (like myself and many of my friends). For instance, you could put Noble 1, Carter, and Jun, in a pod or have them come in a cheaper set than the Elephant.

redvsblueGriff wrote:I know all of Noble team are in sets (for one that didn't stop Mega Bloks from creating the Master Chief Hero) but if Mega Bloks could make Noble Team (and I'm sure many other collectors could come up with more characters) easier to get for people who have a limit to their budget (like myself and many of my friends). For instance, you could put Noble 1, Carter, and Jun, in a pod or have them come in a cheaper set than the Elephant.
You mean Noble 6 right? Carteer is Noble 1

So 343 has made lots of variants of weapons and vehicles such as hannibal and the nornfang and i wanted these for a while so could you guys make halo 5 war zone sets that act like the old battlefield sets (giant baseplates) and please respond and let me what you think below!

No I meent Noble 1/Carter, I just forgot what number Jun is, I think its 4?

redvsblueGriff wrote:No I meent Noble 1/Carter, I just forgot what number Jun is, I think its 4?
Ah, and I think Jun is 5 if im correct the order is,
Carter, Jorge, Kat, Emile Jun and 6

No Jorge is 5, I'm sure (I've watched the game movie at least 3 times, Jun just isn't that big of a character). Kat's 2.

Return to “Halo”