[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 21 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
An aircraft carrier, but one with a good size, maybe not all in one set, but many sets to make it easier to buy!!!

No one likes Sets like Nuketown where you only get the front of the house, we want Complete sets, If its needed split the sets in more than one but please give us full sets, then we cant get more of the same pieces unless we buy many sets of the same that it would be the same as buying the Set in many boxes. As one guy did with the white Nuke town house that he did one full house with 3 set of it. Finishing with what we really want of a set of that kind.

I want complete maps like terminal, dome, and maybe even a nuketown for a super set.

I really want to see a lot more Black ops 2 stuff like David Mason (section), Salazar, Mike Harper and the vitol warship. The Vtol warship could even be apart of the signature series. I also really really really want to see more characters from modern warfare that are a bit unnoticed, like Sgt Paul Jackson (Cod 4), Pvt remierez, cpl Dunn, Sgt Foley (mw2), Grinch and truck (mw3), and some villains like Menendez (BO2), Makrov (MW trilogy) and ZaKiev (cod 4). These things would be really nice to get and everyone would love them. They should also make another cheaper set that contains Frost so that we don't have to pay big bucks just to get our hand on a really awesome character.

I would love to see an officers set. A hand-full of figures in dress uniforms and a desk. Orders have to come from somewhere.

I cannot stress this enough:
BUILDING INTERIORS!!!!

I understand that selling via pick-a-piece might be cost prohibitive but I think that having a minimum order size (in order to place an order you have to spend at least $50) would both allow for fans and collectors to get the pieces they want while still allowing that particular department to maintain its fiscal viability. another option is to sell by bag i.e. sandbag bricks are sold in packs of 20.

Selling pieces is something that a LOT of us want, it is something that we should discuss and find a way to make it work for both purchasers and MB.

I'd like to see several WWII sets as well...

Aid station, with several medics, an aid station tent or hut with red cross markings, a stretcher or 2, and some medical supply bags or packs.

More small troop packs with officers not yet represented... a Colonel, a Major, a Lieutenant and a non-com Corporal. For weapons, would be cool to see a grease gun, a BAR, and a bazooka. Also a set with a table and a couple of chairs for a command post.

A set or 2 of US Navy sailors in blue fatigues with white sailor caps or M1 helmets.

A set or 2 of US Marines with camo M1 helmets and a back-carried flame thrower!

Really enjoying the WWII themed sets Mega Bloks!!!

For WWII sets, I would also like to see:

An anti-tank field gun or howitzer with crew

A .50 cal machine gun

Why not just make female figures for call of duty?

UnfriendlyPorcupine wrote:Why not just make female figures for call of duty?
Ya i mean so far the only female figure for COD is a custom one by Jason-101. So mega can you make some of those?

Do they have any female main characters in the games? (sorry I don't play them) Maybe That's why they don't make em, but the potential would be great.

Return to “Call of Duty”