[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story - Page 202 - Community

Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story

Tell your own story!
Things that should be illegal: How long it has been since I updated the main page.

Bump:
Who wants some random world building? You do! Let’s see what’s happened in 2084 outside of Texas...

North American news:

The USRC has been completely driven out of the Washington/Idaho area by the CDT.

Large spiders have been nesting in the Grand Canyon.

Florida’s USRC has gone radio silent.

World News

Australia and New Zealand have allied with several South American countries to form the Southern Hemisphere Coalition.

Russia has invaded the Scandinavian countries and the Korean countries. Korean invasion was successful. Scandinavia was not.

An unstable man in Egypt has declared himself “Pharaoh.”

The Bermuda Triangle disappearances have become more frequent.

Also!

I have created a Wasteland Discord server! If you want to join, ask me and i'll invite you. My username is Ceta-7760#2724

Oh! I've got the final pictures of CCC ready, just gotta remember the script...

Okay. So as a part for my ongoing comic, can I get raided by the Vintage Highwaymen?

I kind of want my comic to include a brief encounter with almost all of the factions. I already have done USRC (kinda) and will tough on it again in the end. The Radicals In my latest part could be any of a few dozen anti mutant organizations, the chief of police will likely one day become a part of CDT, even if not explicitly mentioned, and I probably won’t do any Soviet stuff but I might.

Any way, traveling long distances across a broken world could easily lead to a run in with some bandits

Haha as if I had WW2 troops. Eheheeheh

Well, I mean, do you have WW2 CoD?

DarthGundam wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:46 pm
Can I have character in the series?
I could help you kick start a character by including it in a part of my comic! What faction are you interested in? There is a list of them on page 1 of this forum.

I haven't worked with Wastelanders in Alaska in a long time. I think I will have to do a reset and start with some additional new ideas, although some of them I don't know whether to do them or not but I wanted your opinions and especially Nigel's opinion:

For example there will be an abandoned USRC base in Alaska that was abandoned because Duna destroyed the base by detonating a homemade bomb at the power plant. And this base right now is home to certain mutant monsters that are controlled by the "Siats" (name change for the Flood Marauder in Wastelanders since there is a character with that name). Which the base right now looks more like the Ishimora from Dead Space.

I thought there would be something like mutant beasts using MCX's Xenomorphs that are neutral in behavior and act like a hive having a queen (soon ill make one or get one) but they will only attack when they feel threatened. They mostly live underground but come out mostly when they sense threats nearby or looking for food.

I was also thinking of an illegal wrestling area made by mutants and humans who from there could win weapons, items, food and even vehicles.

The Canadian Lizards that I made, they will not shoot poison, instead it will be saliva that stuns their victims.

The Wolves are still Alaska's deadliest creatures and one or two will rarely be seen outside during the fall or spring.

I have not yet come up with characters for Scrappers, USRC and SRR.

Although I have already thought of a Dealer called "Arch" who sells weapons, items and even food in Alaska.

Muto in addition to being a Wastelander will be a Bounty Hunter like Duna but she, unlike him, will only hunt everything that has to do with the USRC.

Marauder will be a mercenary and sometimes does favors mostly for the SRR.

Muto also does some favors for the SRR and the Scrappers.

Mako wouldn't know that she is a Mutant until later in the comic.

So far these are the new ideas for the Wastelanders Alaska reboot, everything else that I don't mention will stay the same. Possibly I started it after the Derailed Thread Funny Moments which I keep creating what I need for Survivors of Mombasa.
(Sorry for writing too much)

What do you think? Nigel, do you approve of everything I mention or do you want me to make changes to something?

SrgtGreen wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:34 pm
DarthGundam wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:46 pm
Can I have character in the series?
I could help you kick start a character by including it in a part of my comic! What faction are you interested in? There is a list of them on page 1 of this forum.
He’s doing USRC. (Refer to previous page)

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”