[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Halo: Battle status - Page 22 - Community

Halo: Battle status

Tell your own story!
Assassinater117 wrote:Haha Akula all good, the things that will kill you in Aussie you never really see, you kinda think what was that then... yeah (not to scare anyone off lol) and yes spideys are rather big, had some huge huntsman's in my room before, boy they were big. (I dislike spiders a lot) Though I would be more weary of the snakes mate, they are the bad boys here.
And yeah it doesn't really snow although a strange phenomenon occurred and it snowed in Stanthorpe (so much for global warming lol) and yes it is summer here while it is winter in the States.
I love snakes, I have a phobia of spiders though - the small ones here well small when compared to Aussie ones will make me run out of my room yelling "SPIIIIDEEEERRR GET IT OUT GET IT OUT!"
Not my fault I was born with this phobia (or least I say I was lol)

Yep I don't mind tiny ones but when the big mamas come into my room n hide behind shelves I go hunting and won't sleep in the room until its gone (dead most likely) I hve literally slept in a spare room when I have not found the spider at night (when they are as big as a nan's hand or bigger, you tend to want to be as far away as possible ;)

You never know what's gonna be hiding in the shadows

eliteslayer4915 wrote:You never know what's gonna be hiding in the shadows
Aw cmon don't say that with the current conversation. Infact should we resume story writing before we get cursed/jinxed/ whatever it is lol.

Gahh, writers block still going, hey DDevil, mind doing the next bit? My mind's fried

Nooooooo!!!! This may sound dumb but I just found out halo 5 doesn't have splitscreen (you traitors 343!) I know you other guys may not care but it was one of the main reasons I played Halo and now... I was really looking forward to H5 but now I am just disappointed (they tried the the excuse of 'we wanted to make the game better and split-screen would handicap that' so lame, I don't care about the stupid graphics or how big the maps are, all I think is they r doing this for money, so people have to buy an xbox one for everyone that wants the game in ur family :(

Assassinater117 wrote:Nooooooo!!!! This may sound dumb but I just found out halo 5 doesn't have splitscreen (you traitors 343!) I know you other guys may not care but it was one of the main reasons I played Halo and now... I was really looking forward to H5 but now I am just disappointed (they tried the the excuse of 'we wanted to make the game better and split-screen would handicap that' so lame, I don't care about the stupid graphics or how big the maps are, all I think is they r doing this for money, so people have to buy an xbox one for everyone that wants the game in ur family :(
Well they've has the audacity to lie on their latest advert and claim its "classic halo at its best" - I'm sorry but you can't get further from classic halo than halo 5. I've lost all respect for 343 h5 will be my last halo ever. First 343 kills off cortana leaving only chief to die next, second they didn't learn from reach that spartan abilities is bad (No elite slayer active camo isn't really an ability well it isn't in the campaigns just in multiplayer it is), now the audacity to lie openly about their own game - sorry but no just no, I hate Bungie but at least they still have my respect (well just a tiny bit of respect they lost a lot when they copied their halo ideas).

And proof that it's not classic halo includes the removal of split screen, the fact that spartan abilities exist and the whole way the game is played campaign or multiplayer has changed massively - very far from classic halo. The only games which come close to "classic halo (HCE)" are Halo 2, Halo 3 and ODST and the anniversary games.

And it starts..., but wait, Cortana isn't actually 'dead', she's in some sort of galaxy spanning network called the Domain, she contacted the chief in some kind of vision. So don't count her out just yet!

Hey guys, should probs say sorry for blowing off a bit of steam like that, but I was just soo bugged that they would ruin that new halo like that (for me anyways) and yes Akula dunno if either of you agree but I say some of the older games were way better then these new-gen games. N ok eliteslayer had a feeling they wouldn't get rid of cortana... Yet

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”