[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. - Page 22 - Community

CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Tell your own story!
Jason-101 wrote:I haven't seen my 5th installment of CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. I guess nobody is working today at MEGABLOKS.
Or it didn't pass moderation. Did you have anything that could have caused it to be rejected?

Nope. It's totally clean. I still see your cyclops at the top, as the last entry. Maybe tomorrow.

Yep, still no camo days up yet. Maybe when I wake up I'll see it. And jackdawg, I saw a good bit of the Clemson and Carolina game. I'm from NC, but I'm a Duke kinda person. I wanted Clemson to win for two reasons:

1. I like Duke
2. One of my favorite NFL players, Sammy Watkins (who plays on my favorite NFL team the Bills) was from Clemson, though I know you knew that already! ;)

I'm currently working on planning out my next diorama, so some pics of that halo diorama will be uploaded by Friday nite next week. Though again, I'm kinda tight with my English project and a few more English papers to write. Oh, and most of my teachers want to cram in a chapter test before exam week which is in two weeks from now. And that's my life as a high schooler to sum it up! ;)

and I did see the ending of the game, forgot to add. *the phantom offsides penalty strikes!*

Haha you Americans really like ya footy hey ;)

Still not up. Nothing that come through. I'm calling Froto.

Speaking of footy, Bills-Texans @ 1:00 today! this is a must win for buffalo. If they don't win they will almost definitely not go to the playoffs. And I haven't seen camo days on fan gallery yet either. :/

Red__Spartan003 wrote:and I did see the ending of the game, forgot to add. *the phantom offsides penalty strikes!*
i fell asleep 5 mins in to the 4th Q cause i stayed up till 3 the night before

unc kicked an onside kick and did it successfully. but the refs called a flag on them for offsides, even though the commentators replayed it a billion times and nobody was offsides. that would've given unc a chance to try to get a touchdown and a 2-pt conversion to win by 1 point

Red__Spartan003 wrote:unc kicked an onside kick and did it successfully. but the refs called a flag on them for offsides, even though the commentators replayed it a billion times and nobody was offsides. that would've given unc a chance to try to get a touchdown and a 2-pt conversion to win by 1 point
whew we got lucky there
oh and i saw the next camo days not sure if yall did or not

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”