[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega-Verse "Retired Thread" - Page 22 - Community

Mega-Verse "Retired Thread"

Tell your own story!
charliebucket wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:06 pm
Roebuck wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:25 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:56 pm

It's a nice set. So is the dinner.
Ill probably get the diner next or some other set Is cod heroes series 2 is out on amazon soon
Do ya know when series two is out? I'm after them HAZMATs.
I'm guessing watch Amazon like a hawk and expect them this September.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:54 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:06 pm
Roebuck wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:25 pm

Ill probably get the diner next or some other set Is cod heroes series 2 is out on amazon soon
Do ya know when series two is out? I'm after them HAZMATs.
I'm guessing watch Amazon like a hawk and expect them this September.
I thought so. Same time as Halo Heroes S5 and the new Cyclops and Banished packs.

Yo ArbiterofBlocks, you here? Your coming into Code Green, my next series. Your name is gonna be Ar-Bloks. Kool?

OK so this is in response to Admiral-Sabree's question which reads like this:

Hmmm I just now realized something. Capn sabree became immortal thanks to Jeff right. So technically he actually tock the long way through time. He didn't time travel. Meaning my character would have never been born if he didn't have kids and if he did my character killing him wouldn't have caused him or anyone who came before him till that point to be erased either....

My answer (plus clear reason why Zarry wanted Project: V.O.R.T.E.X):

Because the Cap’n had immortality gifted to him by Jeff ‘Doru Drathen Gredoro, he would live forever, just like the aforementioned dark lord. He would not travel through time until 2016, where he, Jeff and some of their followers would use Project: V.O.R.T.E.X. This is why Zarry wanted the time machine, as well: he was working for Jeff! The Cap’n would have kids in 2018, after he returned from 2552. The life of in-universe Admiral John Sabree would depend on the Cap’n not dying in 2552 and him being able to return safely to the present day.

I hope this explains it and doesn’t just make it more confusing?

charliebucket wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:55 pm

Hmmm I just now realized something. Capn sabree became immortal thanks to Jeff right. So technically he actually tock the long way through time. He didn't time travel. Meaning my character would have never been born if he didn't have kids and if he did my character killing him wouldn't have caused him or anyone who came before him till that point to be erased either....

Because the Cap’n had immortality gifted to him by Jeff ‘Doru Drathen Gredoro, he would live forever, just like the aforementioned dark lord. He would not travel through time until 2016, where he, Jeff and some of their followers would use Project: V.O.R.T.E.X. This is why Zarry wanted the time machine, as well: he was working for Jeff! The Cap’n would have kids in 2018, after he returned from 2552. The life of in-universe Admiral John Sabree would depend on the Cap’n not dying in 2552 and him being able to return safely to the present day.

There that fixes it. 👍

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:12 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:55 pm

There that fixes it. 👍
Awesome kool stuff. I'm glad I fixed the problem. I'm sure gonna miss you, Admiral 😭 Tomorrow's the last day I can be here until the 20th...

We will miss you too. Will you not be able to visit the site wile your gone?

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:19 pm
No sorry I'm not bringing my laptop with me. It's meant to be a "no screens" holiday. So only TV and smartphones for the GPS. I'll probably take some shots in Melbourne and post them, though. I should finish the last re-cap and take some photos of a couple MoCs I did.

charliebucket wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:24 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
No sorry I'm not bringing my laptop with me. It's meant to be a "no screens" holiday. So only TV and smartphones for the GPS. I'll probably take some shots in Melbourne and post them, though. I should finish the last re-cap and take some photos of a couple MoCs I did.
Ahh well hope the trip will be fun. It's nice to go on vacations.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:44 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:24 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Ahh well hope the trip will be fun. It's nice to go on vacations.
Thanks. I look forward to it :) Hopefully I can pick up some Mega sets for Code Green, as well.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”