[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
New Line Possibilities for MCX - Page 22 - Community

New Line Possibilities for MCX

Got a question? Ask it here!
Mega_Twin_2814 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:33 pm
Ashtalon wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:24 pm
Instead of licensing a mech property, I think Mega should just create their own mech property. Just like I'd rather have seen their in-house brand of Dragons come back instead of spending money on the Game of Thrones license. I understand the appeal of licensed brands, but I think Mega could delve into a number of in-house brands/themes utilizing collector-style figures and be quite successful. Mega's collector figures are what sets them apart from the competition. I would mind seeing in-house brands like Dragons and the various Plasma brands brought back.

Man i cant imagine Dragons coming back with modern figure molds that would be insane!

On the other hand, what if the old pirates sets came back. I still have some old ghosts, skeletons, and pirates from way back when i was a kid and now since i am getting into collecting i am thinking about doing little MOC's and stop motions using newer figures and older figures together. The older figures had so much detail its too good to pass up the possibility of using them in MOC's and stop motions.
Finnaly I'm not the only one who wants Pyrates and Dragons to come back. Also what about Dinosaurs?

UnfriendlyPorcupine wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:12 pm
Mega_Twin_2814 wrote:
Ashtalon wrote:
Instead of licensing a mech property, I think Mega should just create their own mech property. Just like I'd rather have seen their in-house brand of Dragons come back instead of spending money on the Game of Thrones license. I understand the appeal of licensed brands, but I think Mega could delve into a number of in-house brands/themes utilizing collector-style figures and be quite successful. Mega's collector figures are what sets them apart from the competition. I would mind seeing in-house brands like Dragons and the various Plasma brands brought back.

Man i cant imagine Dragons coming back with modern figure molds that would be insane!

On the other hand, what if the old pirates sets came back. I still have some old ghosts, skeletons, and pirates from way back when i was a kid and now since i am getting into collecting i am thinking about doing little MOC's and stop motions using newer figures and older figures together. The older figures had so much detail its too good to pass up the possibility of using them in MOC's and stop motions.
Finnaly I'm not the only one who wants Pyrates and Dragons to come back. Also what about Dinosaurs?
no everyone wants this i remeber the marker and mech series classic man it never worked but i loved the glass canopy epecially the orange camo one lol what a hilariously awful way not to be seen

Mega_Twin_2814 wrote:
Ashtalon wrote:

i liked the skellie pyrates ;-)

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”